Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JoeG!!!!!

Your teens are behind you. ITS ALL DOWNHILL FOM HERE BABY!!!

nah, enjoy it... you got a good 5 years before it starts to really suck.

my little boy's all growns up! he's all growns up and he's all growns up and hes all growns up!!!!

so.... big plans for the weekend???

*cough* satoshi *cough*

:clap2::pint::beer::bday::bounce:

:D

hmmm everyone's saying satoshi.... definately a possibility... but i may holdout for the weekend... its been a while since i've had a LONG night at arc... whos there this weekend?

well... whatever i do... atleast i don't have to take the train to it, anymore.... ;)

happy birthday joe!!!!

i was just wondering how you were yesterday... i havent seen you here much lately (you arent missing anything)

picotto is at arc saturday. but i would recommend layo and bushwacka at centro on sunday. besdies, what is holding you back from satoshi? do you have to work on friday?

Originally posted by joeg

:D

hmmm everyone's saying satoshi.... definately a possibility... but i may holdout for the weekend... its been a while since i've had a LONG night at arc... whos there this weekend?

well... whatever i do... atleast i don't have to take the train to it, anymore.... ;)

eh...I went thru this drill @ 11:56pm yesterday....so eat shit :tongue: (( Happy B-Day Assnip, meloves you! :kiss2: ))

BTW, x-nay on Arc. Satoshi is really gonna be a fun time Joe. As is Sunday (( Layo & Bushwacka @ Centro....but, we know how well you do there )). Consider Thursday. I'm taking off on Friday so you can live it up at the midget palace if ya like.

And...if you want a long night @ Arc....Howell's next week. He's really changed his style, and was pretty great last week.

BTW...I think god arranged today's weather JUST for you! :laugh2:

Originally posted by marcid21

eh...I went thru this drill @ 11:56pm yesterday....so eat shit :tongue: (( Happy B-Day Assnip, meloves you! :kiss2: ))

BTW, x-nay on Arc. Satoshi is really gonna be a fun time Joe. As is Sunday (( Layo & Bushwacka @ Centro....but, we know how well you do there )). Consider Thursday. I'm taking off on Friday so you can live it up at the midget palace if ya like.

And...if you want a long night @ Arc....Howell's next week. He's really changed his style, and was pretty great last week.

BTW...I think god arranged today's weather JUST for you! :laugh2:

listen to this girl, joe. she's a smart one. ;)

by the way, did you consider prohibited beatz on thursday? cause marci said she'd go this week...