Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies: What About Creepy Guys??

lizard23

Ok, I'm outside smoking a cigarette w/ 2 coworkers yesterday and this guy walks by as we're going back in the door and says "Ooh, can I come in?" Not really a big deal - we all ignored him and went inside.

A few hours later, I'm leaving work and get to the parking garage and out of no where, the guy from earlier is right behind me saying that he saw me earlier, lives across the street, his name is whatever and then he sticks out his hand to shake mine and I just stared at him blankly. He got this huge attitude and stormed off.

I'm sorry, but you don't sneak up behind a woman who is by herself in a parking garage in an ok, but not so great neighborhood and expect them to be pleased to meet your creepy ass. I was scared shitless! Am I overreacting or should I have been defensive? I was really shaken up and pissed off after it happened and it sucks that this guy lives right across the street from where I work/park.

Do you think maybe he was just trying to be friendly and is totally clueless about how to approach women or is this as creepy as I think it is?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should've got in your car really quick, threw it in reverse and back over him. Then, while his legs are pinned under the wheels, beat him in the head with your shoes, then call 911 and tell them he tried to attack you.

They will have to believe your story.

Originally posted by lizard23

Ok, I'm outside smoking a cigarette w/ 2 coworkers yesterday and this guy walks by as we're going back in the door and says "Ooh, can I come in?" Not really a big deal - we all ignored him and went inside.

A few hours later, I'm leaving work and get to the parking garage and out of no where, the guy from earlier is right behind me saying that he saw me earlier, lives across the street, his name is whatever and then he sticks out his hand to shake mine and I just stared at him blankly. He got this huge attitude and stormed off.

I'm sorry, but you don't sneak up behind a woman who is by herself in a parking garage in an ok, but not so great neighborhood and expect them to be pleased to meet your creepy ass. I was scared shitless! Am I overreacting or should I have been defensive? I was really shaken up and pissed off after it happened and it sucks that this guy lives right across the street from where I work/park.

Do you think maybe he was just trying to be friendly and is totally clueless about how to approach women or is this as creepy as I think it is?

:laugh: I also had an encounter w/ a weirdo the other night.....

Me & my friends were on the beach smoking/chatting etc......There was some man sitting like 4 benches away from us but he kept looking over.....We all thought he was weird but we payed no mind.....After like a 1/2 hour he gets up & starts walking around & b4 we know it....He is sitting on the bench right next to us....

He sits down.....& starts sayin' to us how he doesn't know how to approach women & If we could give him any advice on how to talk to a girl b/c he doesn't know what to do.....@ that point I have had enough so I start yelling @ him, telling him to go away...just being real mean....After I embarrassed him a little he said whateva & got up & left....

My friends all felt bad for him & told me I was mean....But I don;t think so....You don't STARTLE a person when you want to talk to them......If a guy approaches someone all creepy & stalker-ish.....wtf kind of reaction do they expect to get :blank:.....People just don't get it!!!!!!

First off you shouldnt smoke, its a dirty habit.

second off, why be rude, how would you feel if someone was rude to you. He just wanted to say hi.

:confused:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

First off you shouldnt smoke, its a dirty habit.

second off, why be rude, how would you feel if someone was rude to you. He just wanted to say hi.

:confused:

I like weed it's relaxing.......& If this guy wasn't sitting staring @ us for so long maybe I would have been nice.....In the manner he approached my friends & I...He deserved what he got....

Yea I would have totally have done the same thing. I don't understand guys that try to talk to girls on the street. I love it when im walking with my mother and they do it, its like god do you have any fucking manners im with my mother. :rolleyes:

Usually, when I have a bad feeling/instict I go on it. I'd rather come off as a rude bitch than put myself in danger. You don't say hi to someone by sneaking up behind them in a dark parking garage (which by the way you need a key to get into, so he crept in right behind me.) Think about how many women have been lured away by men that they thought were friendly only to be raped and murdered.

So, what happens if he approaches me again (since he lives near my office)? Explain to him that he creeped me out and that I have a boyfriend and am not interested, run screaming, call the cops? What?

Originally posted by sweetie029

:laugh: I also had an encounter w/ a weirdo the other night.....

Me & my friends were on the beach smoking/chatting etc......There was some man sitting like 4 benches away from us but he kept looking over.....We all thought he was weird but we payed no mind.....After like a 1/2 hour he gets up & starts walking around & b4 we know it....He is sitting on the bench right next to us....

He sits down.....& starts sayin' to us how he doesn't know how to approach women & If we could give him any advice on how to talk to a girl b/c he doesn't know what to do.....@ that point I have had enough so I start yelling @ him, telling him to go away...just being real mean....After I embarrassed him a little he said whateva & got up & left....

My friends all felt bad for him & told me I was mean....But I don;t think so....You don't STARTLE a person when you want to talk to them......If a guy approaches someone all creepy & stalker-ish.....wtf kind of reaction do they expect to get :blank:.....People just don't get it!!!!!!

consider you just destroyed an insecure person that struggled for 30 minutes and finally got over his fears and talked to you.

and what do you do? first thing you do is YELL at him. not being polite and at least letting him down easy. see, if he didn´t understand and if he didn´t went away, THEN you would have had the right to yell at him.

you COULD have TOLD him that him sitting there for 30 minutes, constantly looking and then coming over is damn creepy for women. then he probably would actually have LEARNED something and you might even have helped him for his future life. you could have made a positive impact on his life. you girls all believe in karma and stuff, you think THAT reaction (which came quite natural as it seems) is gonna help that?

but since you didn´t do any of the above, you are obviously just another typical, ego-centrical, non-emphathic girl. not woman, but GIRL, like in CHILD. this posts speaks VOLUMES about your character, your intelligence and your thoughtfulness. and it doesn´t shed a too good light on you, that´s for sure...

So, what happens if he approaches me again (since he lives near my office)? Explain to him that he creeped me out and that I have a boyfriend and am not interested, run screaming, call the cops? What?

EXPLAIN it to him, in detail like you did to us! many people aren´t even AWARE how they come off to others cause no one really TALKS with other people any more!

[

but since you didn´t do any of the above, you are obviously just another typical, ego-centrical, non-emphathic girl. not woman, but GIRL, like in CHILD. this posts speaks VOLUMES about your character, your intelligence and your thoughtfulness. and it doesn´t shed a too good light on you, that´s for sure...

Originally posted by tastey

consider you just destroyed an insecure person that struggled for 30 minutes and finally got over his fears and talked to you.

and what do you do? first thing you do is YELL at him. not being polite and at least letting him down easy. see, if he didn´t understand and if he didn´t went away, THEN you would have had the right to yell at him.

you COULD have TOLD him that him sitting there for 30 minutes, constantly looking and then coming over is damn creepy for women. then he probably would actually have LEARNED something and you might even have helped him for his future life. you could have made a positive impact on his life. you girls all believe in karma and stuff, you think THAT reaction (which came quite natural as it seems) is gonna help that?

I'm sorry, but fuck that. No woman should feel obliged to talk to random men. If she had followed the advice you gave above, there are TONS of men out there who would take that as positive reinforcement, and proceed as such.

There are way too many weirdos and creeps out there. It's an issue of safety.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm sorry, but fuck that. No woman should feel obliged to talk to random men. If she had followed the advice you gave above, there are TONS of men out there who would take that as positive reinforcement, and proceed as such.

I agree completely. There is no need to explain yourself to some creepy guy who makes you feel uncomfortable.

Originally posted by tastyt

Agreed - if you don't feel comfortable, end the conversation however you have to, regardless of what he might be feeling, thinking, etc. Better safe than sorry. There's a reason to trust your instincts - you don't have them for nothing.