Ladies: What About Creepy Guys??

lizard23

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastey

consider you just destroyed an insecure person that struggled for 30 minutes and finally got over his fears and talked to you.

and what do you do? first thing you do is YELL at him. not being polite and at least letting him down easy. see, if he didn´t understand and if he didn´t went away, THEN you would have had the right to yell at him.

you COULD have TOLD him that him sitting there for 30 minutes, constantly looking and then coming over is damn creepy for women. then he probably would actually have LEARNED something and you might even have helped him for his future life. you could have made a positive impact on his life. you girls all believe in karma and stuff, you think THAT reaction (which came quite natural as it seems) is gonna help that?

but since you didn´t do any of the above, you are obviously just another typical, ego-centrical, non-emphathic girl. not woman, but GIRL, like in CHILD. this posts speaks VOLUMES about your character, your intelligence and your thoughtfulness. and it doesn´t shed a too good light on you, that´s for sure...

:laugh:r u really that clueless man?

most women dont wanna even risk a 30 second conversation let alone get all into it with a complete creepy stranger about the ethics of hurting an insecure persons ego... WHO GIVES A SHIT!!! and i bet u that the one girl that does take ur advice.. and takes the time out to explain to the poor guy why its creepy... gets snatched up and thrown in the back of a van... simply because she was stupid enough to sit there and entertain a complete fucking stranger in a dark parking lot.

Originally posted by fineones

wait the fuck up....naughybabe..knows SUPER DAVE>>>>

haha that fantastic..the kid is famous...

and naughybabe...how could u denie a man

with that nice of a bicycle...u got some will power

Super Dave is just tooo much for me to handle. Him and his bike are just too much for me :laugh: :laugh:

Shit I got scared I thought it said men instead of many. Myself being a man I hate how alot of men look at women these days. Even friends when they see younger girls, and the shit they say. I want to smacked them upside the head.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm not sure how many men can truly understand that... they don't have to walk around with the word "rape" at the back of their mind.