Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...pre-selecting the gender of your child...

...so i heard this commercial on the way into work about the above...it made me sick to my stomach...thoughts of the movie Gattica went streaming through my head...i guess i shouldnt be so surprised when you consider the level man has reached with cloning and other things...but you know what...i refuse to be that desensitized...not yet at least...

...anyone have any thoughts on this?...

Just isnt Humane...

Defies all the laws of nature...

And to top it all off it kinda kills the whole suspense and happyness you and your significant other will go through waiting to find out. Etc... Etc...

Not a chance in hell I would do it.

Originally posted by phatman

...so i heard this commercial on the way into work about the above...it made me sick to my stomach...thoughts of the movie Gattica went streaming through my head...i guess i shouldnt be so surprised when you consider the level man has reached with cloning and other things...but you know what...i refuse to be that desensitized...not yet at least...

...anyone have any thoughts on this?...

What do you mean you heard a commercial about it? I heard that there are actual clinics that do this,but are they advertising it on the radio???

I think it's sick also. Something just shouldn't be fucked with. It's like they are trying to play God. It just makes me feel uneasy, like something horrible will come from it.

Originally posted by copahc

What do you mean you heard a commercial about it? I heard that there are actual clinics that do this,but are they advertising it on the radio???

..disco...it was a clinic in the tri-state area...it makes me think just recalling it....