Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinybutterfli

So I tried...

putting therunner on my ignore list. It still shows the post but instead of what he typed it says "this person is on your ignore list" what was the point of that? so I took him off.

Now I just have to talk Eggy into banning him. This would be easy if our moderators ever moderated. Looks like your safe, Todd. Annoying, but safe :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

putting therunner on my ignore list. It still shows the post but instead of what he typed it says "this person is on your ignore list" what was the point of that? so I took him off.

Now I just have to talk Eggy into banning him. This would be easy if our moderators ever moderated. Looks like your safe, Todd. Annoying, but safe :rolleyes:

I just opened CP and almost every thread has a post by therunner...haha. Hard at work today are we?:laugh:

Dear Runner,

I would like to thank you for increasing the quality of the threads here today. You insightfulness has truely boggled the mind. May we all strive to produce such excellent material.

To tell you the truth - I now am simply going to close the window out and check it perhaps before I go home... :mad: :mad:

:blown:

Originally posted by sauvee88

Dear Runner,

I would like to thank you for increasing the quality of the threads here today. You insightfulness has truely boggled the mind. May we all strive to produce such excellent material.

To tell you the truth - I now am simply going to close the window out and check it perhaps before I go home... :mad: :mad:

:blown:

You are very welcome. I will continue to post useless and thoughtless threads of nonsense. I hope you enjoy your day at work as much as I have.

BTW May is National Pacific Islander Heritage Month.