• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sparkem

Oh ok..sorry guys :(

XOXO

Nothing to be sorry about... because if that is your friend, you're gonna have to let us know ;)

Hey Kara, are you thinking about going down to ARC for DT on Sunday? I've been tossing the idea around... waiting to hear of flavanugz is up for the trek down. Layo & Bushwaka is down there that night too at Centro. Those line-ups are too damn good not to check out.

Is anybody else thinking this is a good idea?? Jess, you've got to forward me Krystle's e-mail address! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nothing to be sorry about... because if that is your friend, you're gonna have to let us know ;)

Hey Kara, are you thinking about going down to ARC for DT on Sunday? I've been tossing the idea around... waiting to hear of flavanugz is up for the trek down. Layo & Bushwaka is down there that night too at Centro. Those line-ups are too damn good not to check out.

Is anybody else thinking this is a good idea?? Jess, you've got to forward me Krystle's e-mail address! :D

Actually if the bartender is who I think it is she goes out with one of the manager's (if he's still there). Everyone there serms to be a transplant from Tilt or L-Street because of this guy :)

NYIS I'm definitely going...I wish more Boston people were going!! You guys should definitely try to make it down!! I'm going with 4 girls (5 including me)....3 of them are single and CUTE (I'm bribing you) ;) Let me know if you decide to go...

XOXO

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

the clubs close at 2, right? he should be okay :tongue:

btw g - I'm thinking about possibly coming up for PvD, if not then Howells. Gotta see schedules & funds :D I'm good on energy :bounce: :bounce: :D

Nice! I have plans on the saturday after Howells which is going to cut my weekend short, so PVD weekend would be better, but either way do it - We're gonna have to start sweet-talking nyis into afterhours at his place :D

So nyis - how you doin? ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

Nice! I have plans on the saturday after Howells which is going to cut my weekend short, so PVD weekend would be better, but either way do it - We're gonna have to start sweet-talking nyis into afterhours at his place :D

the only problem with going for PvD is that he's in DC the following day. I have a friend who is *this* close to talking me into some insane roadtrip :D

so nyis4 - um....flashboobs.gif

the clubs close at 2, right? he should be okay :tongue:

btw g - I'm thinking about possibly coming up for PvD, if not then Howells. Gotta see schedules & funds :D I'm good on energy :bounce: :bounce: :D

Well I hadn't relaly written to you yet but I am planning on coming down to your place on the 19th in the morning.... I am going to switch that flight to fly down to your place on the 19th for PvD. That way we could go back together if you are flying.... If not we are going to have to figure it out...

Will do, PM me your e-mail I don't have it here on my new e-mail list. The same goes for you G!

Originally posted by whadupg

You and tinib can flash and flirt all you want... but the chances of me throwing an afterhours for PVD are slim-to-none :tongue: (Especially considering I'll probably have one for Howells... it just makes sense).

Todd, I'm planning on going to Foxwoods either next month or the month after that. Hopefully going to set-up a trip with a bunch of people = MORE 'HEADS' FOR GROOVEFIRE. Don't rush me bitch!

You and tinib can flash and flirt all you want... but the chances of me throwing an afterhours for PVD are slim-to-none :tongue: (Especially considering I'll probably have one for Howells... it just makes sense).

Todd, I'm planning on going to Foxwoods either next month or the month after that. Hopefully going to set-up a trip with a bunch of people = MORE 'HEADS' FOR GROOVEFIRE. Don't rush me bitch!

Would I be me if I didn't whore my events, then guilt those not coming? ;)

Friday, July 11th is the next show @ Foxwoods.

You and tinib can flash and flirt all you want... but the chances of me throwing an afterhours for PVD are slim-to-none :tongue:

fine! i'm gonna go flash my boobs at someone who will appreciate them :tongue:

btw, WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO DC? Hmmmmm? :shaky:

Originally posted by sparkem

NYIS I'm definitely going...I wish more Boston people were going!! You guys should definitely try to make it down!! I'm going with 4 girls (5 including me)....3 of them are single and CUTE (I'm bribing you) ;) Let me know if you decide to go...

XOXO

You drive a hard bargain ;)

Basically, I'm up for it if flavanugz is up for the ride. And if my friends who just transferred to NYU is going to be around. I would LOVE to hear Saeed & Palash again too!

fine! i'm gonna go flash my boobs at someone who will appreciate them :tongue:

btw, WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO DC? Hmmmmm? :shaky:

Your boobs are always appreciated :tongue:

No plans on going to DC yet. Although you guys do realize that Soutwest has $50 one-way tix between D.C. and Manchester or Providence, right (both are an hour from Boston). That's CHEAP!!!

Your boobs are always appreciated :tongue:

No plans on going to DC yet. Although you guys do realize that Soutwest has $50 one-way tix between D.C. and Manchester or Providence, right (both are an hour from Boston). That's CHEAP!!!

will you come pick me up from there? :Dflashboobs.gif

what do you consider medium sized? Five (DC) has house music... Sonar (Baltimore), Trust (Baltimore).... let me think about it.

I mean we're not gonna DJ 'Nation'. Something smaller. Something that doesn't always have national headliners.

I'll look into those Baltimore places, thanks!!