Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I figured out why

kaydup

Originally posted by groovefire

I mean we're not gonna DJ 'Nation'. Something smaller. Something that doesn't always have national headliners.

I'll look into those Baltimore places, thanks!!

hmm... well those medium sized places do have national headliners but they also host locals.... best bet is probably Five. Like I said, I have to think about it. We have a lot of lounges though. I'll get back to you.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Your boobs are always appreciated :tongue:

No plans on going to DC yet. Although you guys do realize that Soutwest has $50 one-way tix between D.C. and Manchester or Providence, right (both are an hour from Boston). That's CHEAP!!!

Wow - that's a great price! Manchester airport's only a half hour from my place and SOOO much easier than dealing with Logan - I can pick you up tinyb :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

do I have to show you my boobies? :tongue:

Hell yes you do! In the terminal they have this long walkway that has one big glass wall that runs along the bar - I'll be waiting for you in the bar and expect to see some skin coming down that walkway!!! :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Hell yes you do! In the terminal they have this long walkway that has one big glass wall that runs along the bar - I'll be waiting for you in the bar and expect to see some skin coming down that walkway!!! :D

flashboobs.gifflashboobs.gifflashboobs.gif

I'm getting good use of that smilie today :D

It's not that I'm too cool, it's the fact that PVD is so not-cool.

(that ought to go over well)

When is PVD, July 18th?

We're playing out triumphant return show @ Pravda that night.

Come see us, then have afterhours, we'll all meet there. :)

*g sits back and awaits the oncoming prplhz/tinybutterfly train to run over nyis who she's just tied to the track*

When is PVD, July 18th?

How about I bounce-pass this ball from my court to Phil's :D

I'm still thinking after-hours for howells. I'm also thinking I'll be at Pravda for groovefire's glorious return. We had some fun in that joint.

When is PVD, July 18th?

How about we see PvD and then I know where the afterhours is so we can meet there:idea:

Jealousy will get you no where B!:tongue: Mr. "I'm the worlds worst cuddler":tongue:

Originally posted by prplhz

Mr. "I'm the worlds worst cuddler":tongue:

And proud of it! :D

I'm not jealous of PVD... I'm jealous of his epicness. No one human on earth should be graced with that much epic power. It's just overbearing.... beautiful really.

--There are two people in this world I'm afraid of: Sammy Hagar and Phil's sister. She's like the great OZ... I've never seen her, she very well may not exist, but I'm scared to death of her.

:laugh: that just reminded me of Phil talking to her on the phone (even though she was in the next room), offering her $100 to keep the party going for another hour.

:laugh: that just reminded me of Phil talking to her on the phone (even though she was in the next room), offering her $100 to keep the party going for another hour.

:laugh: :laugh: Def. in top 10 afterhours moments ever!

And proud of it! :D

I'm not jealous of PVD... I'm jealous of his epicness. No one human on earth should be graced with that much epic power. It's just overbearing.... beautiful really.

--There are two people in this world I'm afraid of: Sammy Hagar and Phil's sister. She's like the great OZ... I've never seen her, she very well may not exist, but I'm scared to death of her.

:laugh: :laugh: So funny - you can tell which one of them wears the pants in the family!