Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

hey y'all

Recommended Posts

i'm finally back in DC - london was absolutely FABULOUS. completely totally FABULOUS. i could go on and on...

um, for those who made it out last night, uh, WOW:D holy shite WOW. i'm glad i didnt have to work today;)

hope to see y'all before i move to dallas at the end of the month (though i'll stick around a bit in june to hang out). come out to gua rapo this fri - i think i'm opening for brian!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

i'm finally back in DC - london was absolutely FABULOUS. completely totally FABULOUS. i could go on and on...

um, for those who made it out last night, uh, WOW:D holy shite WOW. i'm glad i didnt have to work today;)

hope to see y'all before i move to dallas at the end of the month (though i'll stick around a bit in june to hang out). come out to gua rapo this fri - i think i'm opening for brian!

wicked fun times once agian. It's just a shame that shady didn't make it out. I never thought the Jagermeister girls were ever going to put thier clothes back on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually i am, princess:) next weekend, for danny howells. i'll be up starting the 29th, will be staying w/ debbie. i'll prolly stick around for a week or two, so we need to definitely meet up (with everyone!).

Originally posted by sauvee88

Mills!!!!!! You need to come up soon!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djbuster

UH-OH...mother's keep your high school boys home...MILLIES BACK.

(hey millie!)

buster buster, i'll choose to ignore your first comment:finger:

i'll see you at gua rapo i hope? it'll be great to see you:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

actually i am, princess:) next weekend, for danny howells. i'll be up starting the 29th, will be staying w/ debbie. i'll prolly stick around for a week or two, so we need to definitely meet up (with everyone!).

Sweet! Will see ya soon - am hoping to come up for DH too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rockyblue

i believe buster is spinning at casablanca tonight.

yeah - i gotta play at lemur lounge tonight. too bad the calendar worked out this way.

but i'll try and meet y'all over at 5 for afterhours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djbuster

yeah - i gotta play at lemur lounge tonight. too bad the calendar worked out this way.

but i'll try and meet y'all over at 5 for afterhours.

ruh roh:(

i may not make it to 5 (i'm packing up my apt and all). so i may not see ya. poop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×