Clubplanet Nightlife Community

price of e in all states???

Originally posted by housedog

From what I hear ;) you can get them for $6-10 in Newark. $20 in nyc and $30 for Molly (MDMA powder)

i'd be **real** careful about what you buy and who you buy it from in Newark...I knew a guy who got FUCCCCCCCKKKKKEEEEDDD UP (was in the hospital for like a week) after getting some coke of some guy in newark...

Originally posted by berniec

i'd be **real** careful about what you buy and who you buy it from in Newark...I knew a guy who got FUCCCCCCCKKKKKEEEEDDD UP (was in the hospital for like a week) after getting some coke of some guy in newark...

That happens in every state though. You have to be careful at ALL times.

From what I hear ;) you can get them for $6-10 in Newark. $20 in nyc and $30 for Molly (MDMA powder)

6 to 10 huh wow newark is so close yet i wouldnt trust anything comming from that city.

Well I dont know if what I say means anything but you all get E real cheap.. I live in New Zealand and over here for one E you're looking at about $70, and thats cheap. Its all up from there. Drugs over here are too damn expensive. Acid is about $40-50 and so on..

Originally posted by bootycutie

Well I dont know if what I say means anything but you all get E real cheap.. I live in New Zealand and over here for one E you're looking at about $70, and thats cheap. Its all up from there. Drugs over here are too damn expensive. Acid is about $40-50 and so on..

damn i feel real bad for you, you gotta find someone in the good ol us of a to send you soem stuff then

I'd pay $25 for a good tab of E! A good tab of E these days will have around 80mg - 90mg of MDMA in it (don't tell me that you're getting tabs with higher than 90mgs of MDMA because it just doesn't happen anymore - it;s even rare in Belgium and Holland!). An average to below average tab will have 30mg - 50mg of MDMA. That's why anymore you need 3 tabs to really roll good. Do the math. A good tab of E for $35 where you only need one to roll 'fairly' good is cheaper than spending $20 for three tabs to roll. Now do I want to pay $35 or $60? Now anyone that's trying to sell you a tab of E for more than $25 in the USA is FULL OF SHIT and is just trying to rip you off...

HELLO :stupid: both of you. DO you guys know each other? Well if you don't (or even if you do) than this is not the brightest thing for you guys to be doing. HELLO do YOU know what you are doing? Well it is called a DRUG DEAL :eek: on a public message board. IVA!There have been many people, even in NYC who have been caught dealing on the internet. Either you guys are both REALLY STUPID are someone is a narc.

Drug deals on the internet, how old are we? You guys make me :laugh: and :mad: all at the same time.

Originally posted by allconnected

if your interested email me at nova626@hotmail.com

$5 -6 a tab [/quote

Now you really are STUPID just because you went back and edited your email address out of your original post doesnt mean shit. CAUSE IF YOU LOOK IN MY POST DIRECTLY UNDER YOURS, then you will see you are the MORON cause you were doing exactly what I said you were doing.

Allconnected tryin to be slick, but for real you got caught out there. :blown:

• 2 weeks later...

Now you really are STUPID just because you went back and edited your email address out of your original post doesnt mean shit. CAUSE IF YOU LOOK IN MY POST DIRECTLY UNDER YOURS, then you will see you are the MORON cause you were doing exactly what I said you were doing.

Allconnected tryin to be slick, but for real you got caught out there. :blown:

Werd - and guess what - it is already conspiracy to sell a controlled substance. Just talking about it can get you nailed. Don't do it, don't do it on this board.