Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats The Most Expensive Thing U Have Bought?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kontrol

$400 for sweatpants? either youre rich or stupid or suicidal

fuck man if i could do shit like that....ah nm

dam..mind if i ask where u work or where your funds come from what kind of car do u drive?

Not rich just have an obsession with clooths especially brand name...

Bad habit...

Originally posted by Mystify22

I think it'd be the new "interview" suit I just got at BCBG.....A little over $400.....But absolutely beautiful, I love it...So worth it!

yeah but this is for an interview... this is going to get you a job that make you the money to buy these expensive things...

I have learned one thing working a sales APPEARANCE is everything it earns business believe it or not....

So was it worth it buying nice blue colors for work with expensive slacks....YES

It makes you look SHARP which makes you look and feel successful................

Image in sales is everything

Originally posted by badassmafuka

yeah but this is for an interview... this is going to get you a job that make you the money to buy these expensive things...

I have learned one thing working a sales APPEARANCE is everything it earns business believe it or not....

So was it worth it buying nice blue colors for work with expensive slacks....YES

It makes you look SHARP which makes you look and feel successful................

Image in sales is everything

I agree completely, actually I just had an interview this morning and I felt so great about my suit, it gave me confidence.....

Appearence/neatness is extremely important!

P.S. The interview went well......I just gotta wait and see what happens :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

I agree completely, actually I just had an interview this morning and I felt so great about my suit, it gave me confidence.....

Appearence/neatness is extremely important!

P.S. The interview went well......I just gotta wait and see what happens :D

great job sweetie

I have my lucky interviewing suit at home Blue Pinstrip (love that suit get me the job) lol

my collection of Iceberg History sweaters that r sitting in my closet picking up dust because no way in hell would i be caught wearing mickey and snoopy on my clothes anymore..

@ 300-500$ a pop..it hurt..but i was like 18 and i felt ill wearing them...jesus..what an ass

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

my collection of Iceberg History sweaters that r sitting in my closet picking up dust because no way in hell would i be caught wearing mickey and snoopy on my clothes anymore..

@ 300-500$ a pop..it hurt..but i was like 18 and i felt ill wearing them...jesus..what an ass

what were you thinking ICEBERG by far has the ugliest clothing line

to make it worse it was iceberg history..u know..with the disney..looney toons ..peanuts characters on it?

what can i say..i was in HS..had cheddar to burn..and umm...jay z and raekwon were rockin them...it was weird cause me and my friends were wearing sweaters that cost as much as a HS student makes in a mth...

i also gota say i kinda sorta grew up in the hood...hip hop influenced me at a younger age..i regret doin that dumb shit...imagine if i fuckin walked into some lounge rockin my pink panther short sleeve sweater today? .. i think id get laughed out the place...i was dumb