Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats The Most Expensive Thing U Have Bought?

Originally posted by linabina

pic???

I've been trying to find a pic, but maybe bc it's winter season, there seems to be no pics of it :(

It's black with a very delicate pinstripe....The jacket is a little longer than normal, covering my whole behind, with a three button closure, and 2 front pockets on one side and 1 front pocket on the other on an angle

The pants are basic, straight leg, sit right on the hips......

My explanation gives it no justice :(

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Prada sweat pants capri........ $400

they are hot but all they are is blue sweat pants material with a red strip that say Prada

I won't say it's stupid. I'm just going to say that I hope this is a lesson learned. Why on earth would anyone pay xxxxx amount of money for simple articles of clothing such as sweat pants? During my freshman and sophomore year of Hs I was a total label whore. Then by Jr year I've learned that the label doesnt mean shit if the style sucks ass.

Thank god for discount stores such as marshalls and T.J Maxx. I can spend a qtr of what reg shoppers spend and come out with an outfit that will cause double dribbling in the corner of the mouth. I know we've got lots of bargain shoppers here. Rise up! lol. I do realize image is everything when it comes to corporate jobs and sales. But it is possible to still dress for success...but for less!:laugh:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I won't say it's stupid. I'm just going to say that I hope this is a lesson learned. Why on earth would anyone pay xxxxx amount of money for simple articles of clothing such as sweat pants? During my freshman and sophomore year of Hs I was a total label whore. Then by Jr year I've learned that the label doesnt mean shit if the style sucks ass.

Thank god for discount stores such as marshalls and T.J Maxx. I can spend a qtr of what reg shoppers spend and come out with an outfit that will cause double dribbling in the corner of the mouth. I know we've got lots of bargain shoppers here. Rise up! lol. I do realize image is everything when it comes to corporate jobs and sales. But it is possible to still dress for success...but for less!:laugh:

Not neceesarily a siple pair of sweat pants they are different and hot as hell

And you are not going to find these at Marshalls

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Not neceesarily a siple pair of sweat pants they are different and hot as hell

And you are not going to find these at Marshalls

They are sweatpants! The only difference between icebergs sweats and the ones you got is the label. Btw, the marshalls near me is really good about carryign the high end labels. For example, I did find a Versace belt there 3 yrs ago and it only went for $29 (w/gun metal colored angel head buckle). Besides even IF I did see the same sweats there, I definitely wouldn't bother with it. Buying high end sweats is like buying the burberry dogleash.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

They are sweatpants! The only difference between icebergs sweats and the ones you got is the label. Btw, the marshalls near me is really good about carryign the high end labels. For example, I did find a Versace belt there 3 yrs ago and it only went for $29 (w/gun metal colored angel head buckle). Besides even IF I did see the same sweats there, I definitely wouldn't bother with it. Buying high end sweats is like buying the burberry dogleash.

ok whatever stick to Marshalls and leave it taht way

I ENVY YOU. I COULDN'T IMAGINE SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY ON MYSELF UNLESS I WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY LOADED. WEARING A CERTAIN BRAND ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT I GUESS.

MOST I'VE SPENT ON MYSELF WAS 700 FOR A WEEKS VACATION IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. THA MEMORIES WILL LAST LONGER THAN A PRADA BAG.

Originally posted by touchit

I ENVY YOU. I COULDN'T IMAGINE SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY ON MYSELF UNLESS I WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY LOADED. WEARING A CERTAIN BRAND ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT I GUESS.

MOST I'VE SPENT ON MYSELF WAS 700 FOR A WEEKS VACATION IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. THA MEMORIES WILL LAST LONGER THAN A PRADA BAG.

I hope this isn't applying to me:cool: . I really don't know anyone else besides me that spent a totall of $190 during the WMC this year (that includes everything!).

I can't recall spending an obscene amount of $ on a particular item. But I do remember spending $200 for a pair of 7inch platform sandals. The was the stupidest EXPENSIVE thing I've ever bought. I'm 5'9 plus 7 inches = DRAG QUEEN. I got sick of being looked twice trying to figure out if I was Queen or an actual woman.:blown:

I only splurge $ on my vacations, what a LV or Gucci handbag costs I can spend a wknd in Puerto Rico. More power to you if that's your thing.

my watch, best money ive ever spent.

when i was in college i spent obscene amounts of money on versace items (back when versace was actually good) that i wore maybe a few times.

now im just as happy wearing gap khakis or luigi borelli or zegna dress shirts. i guess the older u get, the more secure u get and u realize that clothes are just that...clothes.

of course i still snap and buy stoopid things...like the etro shirt that ive worn only once...WTF was i thinking!?!?!?

• 3 weeks later...

$$$$: shoes, bags, jackets, one good suit: I think it's being practial

$$$: suits, dresses, sneakers for gym, lingere

$$: pants, blouses, work out clothes, jeans, underwear

$: work shirts (ie oxfords), t-shirts, socks, etc

that's my spending philosophy

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by petp

my watch, best money ive ever spent.

what kind??? i made a thread a few months back on a watch i wanted and was going to buy, however i ran into some troubles at work... and even with my "hook-up" from a friend its not feasible at this time... :(