Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats The Most Expensive Thing U Have Bought?

it's probably not the most expensive....but its expensive nontheless, and sounded pretty silly to everyone when I bought it....but, it was a $700 Donna Karan duvet cover.

The minute I saw it I knew I HAD to have it.....the embroidered piece-work is amazing, and just couldn't pass me by. I've had it for about 4-5 months, and it was worth EVERY GODDAMN PENNY!

:D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it would have to be the 2 Prada shirts that I bought. $375 a piece. They looked cool when I saw them, but when I thought about afterwards I said DAMN!!! I paid this much for these 2 shirts. Never again.. I'll look for them on EBAY. Thats where its at..

• 3 months later...

My infiniti which I paid for all at once (I hate debt - no financing for me).

After that it would be my 18k Gold Gucci Watch, after that it would be my Gucci Bags and then my Fendi bag.

I can't believe the money I have spent... I can't help it, I love the finer things in life.:)

Originally posted by foodidoo

Bmw M5 with custom accented leather interior with ostrige skin inserts with a suede headliner. $82.000

Hey,

When did you get that? Last time I saw you, you had just gotten a 3 series. That is quite an upgrade in less then 2 years.

I would say my fur coat..its short and very cute..that was about $2,800 I think....(but my daddy bought it for me lol)

I bought myself cartier watch for 2700 / also I bought myself a dress which was $400 and my blue outfit that I had pictures of from my bday...that was a little over 400...um..my boots were 400 that i recently bought...i can go on and on..but then i'll start crying..:(

$600 for a Gucci bracelet... I've spent more on other stuff (like shoes and purses and clothes)...but that was the one that hurt the most bc it's just a bracelet which you can't really use everytime or everywhere. (well, not "JUST" a bracelet... it's Gucci!)