Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are your favorite/hated people on CP?

sassa

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets do my favorites...

guys...

ou812

quoth

gabo

atomicapples

taub (for his pics ;))

highmay

njdionysus

girls...

naughtybabe

sessa

scaredgirl

linabina

misk

tastey

somebitch

I'm sure there are more...I just can't think of any at the moment ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

...can't hate what i dont know...but with over 4000 posts...how is it that i dont know you?...lol...

I was thinking the same damn thing

Originally posted by phatman

...can't hate what i dont know...but with over 4000 posts...how is it that i dont know you?...lol...

:laugh: :laugh: I dont know. . I dont go on the SEX board that much. . . .dont get me wrong I like "sex" and all. . .but I think its personal what goes on in the bedroom :laugh: :laugh: I'm a geek

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxyme

guys...

ou812

quoth

gabo

atomicapples

taub (for his pics ;))

highmay

njdionysus

girls...

naughtybabe

sessa

scaredgirl

linabina

misk

tastey

somebitch

\

you love me in know.

Originally posted by sexxyme

guys...

ou812

quoth

gabo

atomicapples

taub (for his pics ;))

highmay

njdionysus

girls...

naughtybabe

sessa

scaredgirl

linabina

misk

tastey

somebitch

Woohoo :bounce:.............I made the top of sexxyme's list, guess that means I can't hate her anymore..................but I still hate all the rest of you

:)

Originally posted by ou812

Don't be jealous................I could aspire to look like you too, but I don't think I could sniff enough coke, smoke enough cigarettes, drink enough champagne, and starve myself enough to achieve the incredibly emaciate physique that is rizzo. I could pick the chunks of steak from my teeth with those sticks you call arms, and that face...............that wretched face of yours (Damien), how do you hold those ridiculous poses without bursting into laughter, I guess it takes lots of practice (or sedatives I guess, we know you model types are drugged up 24x7). BTW, I've rubbed elbows with model types too on more than a few occasions, my look is universally appealing I guess cause I got plenty of positive attention...............do you feel threatened by this, I think you do.

P.S. I'll be down the Jersey shore most likely with some fellow neanderthalic bison, feel free to venture down and show your anorexic, sunken cheek, effeminate, shag haircutted face.

:D

Trust me son I'm not jealous. While your watching Boiler Room over and over again while smothering your piss pipe with mazolla oil and ramming Tkyo Labs products up your brown eye, I'm traveling the world relaxing on beaches with beautiful women. Your the typical oily goomba with retorts like "i will beat your arms in skinny man", who has to push so much extra weight in the gym to make yourself feel that much better ultimatly you end up with massive streak marks in your undies due to all that applied pressure at the Preacher Curl machine.

The only elbows you've rubbed were Carmine and Franchesca at Hunkabunka asking if they would be attending the memorial day gudio BBQ.

Im not cocky and never will but trust me my beachball headed bison, Im above you in every level so dont try to pull your "smart" gudio moves and witty one liners, which work on Sal and Vinny.

P.S- The day I set foot in Jersey will be to unload a massive spray of Agent Orange. And the only alter ego I got is that Im a nicer guy in real life. But I'd still spit in your eye.

Originally posted by rizzo

P.S- The day I set foot in Jersey will be to unload a massive spray of Agent Orange. And the only alter ego I got is that Im a nicer guy in real life. But I'd still spit in your eye.

...leave jersey out of this...other than that, perhaps you've missed your calling...you should write for a tabloid...or host your own show on E!...you rip it up like an educated queen...rawk on...

Originally posted by tastyt

Spot #5 would have been a shoe-in for a certain adrenaline-spot-sportin' motherfucker, were it not for the fact that there was a name conspicuously missing from his list. Because of that, here's my hate list, which just so happens to consist solely of male(s):

Boys:

Quoth

Mike

Adrenaline spots

Freddy Mercury lover

Deep-knee-bender

oh my god :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and u know honestlly....i left MANY a good people off my list.it was very sudden u must understand.....but how the fuck can i forget our times of deep knee bending....our times of getting molested from yer passed out man.....our times of getting fucked up and educated on Queen haha....oh yes and lastly our times that have yet to come ::evil grin::

Linabina: shit....did i misread? did i actualy make YOUR list? wow im impressed....

as for Laurie619......i forgot to add her to my hate list of people who are compulsive liars and wade with their boots knee deep in bullshit. It only took one time meeting her to realize i couldn't stand her....it seems that the feeling is mutual on the jersey board.

Originally posted by rizzo

Trust me son I'm not jealous. While your watching Boiler Room over and over again while smothering your piss pipe with mazolla oil and ramming Tkyo Labs products up your brown eye, I'm traveling the world relaxing on beaches with beautiful women. Your the typical oily goomba with retorts like "i will beat your arms in skinny man", who has to push so much extra weight in the gym to make yourself feel that much better ultimatly you end up with massive streak marks in your undies due to all that applied pressure at the Preacher Curl machine.

The only elbows you've rubbed were Carmine and Franchesca at Hunkabunka asking if they would be attending the memorial day gudio BBQ.

Im not cocky and never will but trust me my beachball headed bison, Im above you in every level so dont try to pull your "smart" gudio moves and witty one liners, which work on Sal and Vinny.

It's laughable how out of touch w/ reality you obviously are.

Some facts about me....................

1) I'm not Italian

2) Never did a steroid in my life.

3) I am who I am, no need to hide behind the assumed identity of a corny ass male model named Damien (damn that name is gay) and get my kicks by shooting my mouth off on the internet

4) I'm a pre-med graduate and work with numerous Fortune 500 companies on a daily basis.

5) You're a world traveler (big woop) so am I.

6) My job requies a helluva lot more brainpower than it takes to stand there sucking in your cheeks.

Make no mistake about it I play into your "guido bashing" mentality because you have absolutely nothing else on me to talk about, and the fact that you are so misinformed about me makes your meanderings only that much more amusing. In the words of Kevin Smith "The shit you don't know about me could fill the Grand Canyon" And true, at times I do resort to comments like I'll beat your face in only because once again I am playing into the stereotype you seem to think I am.

Face it, you are a coward, never in a million years would you have the guts to step up to me and say any of the gibberish you posted up there. Your 1/2 a man. A real man backs his words up, he doesn't banter on the internet. You couldn't back a 3 year old girl into a corner. So with that, I am done with this thread.

my faves:

linabina - the other half of my brain :D

mystify - sweetie pie and fashionista

dgmodel - knows good lyrics, posts makes me laugh

elementx - gives good advice, makes fun threads

misk - smartass

and tastyt because she always has something intelligent to contribute

Originally posted by Mystify22

My favorites: :)

Somebitch

Elementx

Sassa

Mssabina

Linabina

Gmccooknyc

Ghhhhost

Smokesum

Tastyt

Codica3

dgmodel

Reeni

aaaaahh...you can all be jealous now...i made Alicia's list...AHHHHHH SUCKAZ

:D

and i dont have a list of ppl ..cause i like most of ya...but if i did make a list

ID TAKE THE EFFORT TO SPELL PEOPLE'S NAMES RIGHT

Originally posted by linabina

My 6 fave girlies:

mssabina

mystify

tastyt

sexxybabyd

somebitch

sexxyme ;)

My 6 fave boys:

rdancer

trancerxn112

dgmodel

trueqwest

quoth

gabo

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I made Linabina's list!!! Whoo hoo!!!

I cannot get enough of this Rizzo/Ou812 confrontation...then again, I am always amused by Rizzo's rants. By my scoring, OU812 is winning now in the 9th round by a score of 113-107. As a famous boxing referee used to say, "Let's get it on!!!"

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

My 6 fave girlies:

mssabina

mystify

tastyt

sexxybabyd

somebitch

sexxyme ;)

My 6 fave boys:

rdancer

trancerxn112

dgmodel

trueqwest

quoth

gabo

ohhhhhh I am on the bottom I see... hmmph

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

;):kiss2: I hope to see you Saturday.

and I was thinking of going untill I read this.