Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer Club Review Solution

For the summer crackanimals that have shorehouses......are we unable to post our fawked up stories and give reviews until monday morning..........can someone get a universal computer and leave it in the middle of seaside for anyone to use******better yet Roddigga will stand in his husky thong on 16th street in belmar every morning......kick him in the nuts twice if it was a good night and shove your thumb up his ass if your night sucked!!!.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

For the summer crackanimals that have shorehouses......are we unable to post our fawked up stories and give reviews until monday morning..........can someone get a universal computer and leave it in the middle of seaside for anyone to use******better yet Roddigga will stand in his husky thong on 16th street in belmar every morning......kick him in the nuts twice if it was a good night and shove your thumb up his ass if your night sucked!!!.

digga is praying for alot of rain and sucky nights this summer

Originally posted by piro8

Don- I can bring a laptop to Surf if you want to do play by play of the action around you. Let me know, Roz Abrahms.

thanx master P.......i might take you up on the offer if I dont get the internet hooked up in my shorehouse so I dont have to go to work monday......this could get ugly!!!!

don if posting on the comp and giving a weekend review is all that is on your mind this summer than join the rest of the slinkies in a universal "air type" "I LIVE FOR CP".............DORK!!!!!!!!!!

PLS. HOLD BACK FROM STARTING THREADS AND CONTINUE TO ONLY POST, THIS THREAD IS AS DUMB AS THE HYPES "WHAT IS EVERYONES FAVORITE GRANOLA BAR"........................................

couple more HOURS DONdeizel!!!!!!!!!!!!, head down the parkway and listen to for the police sirens cause digga is checkin in to 209 JERSEY AVE. MID AFTERNOON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................................digga has no key and if the neighbors see a 220 lbs dark skinned MAN sneekin in through a window, it may get ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........................................................

Originally posted by roddigga

don if posting on the comp and giving a weekend review is all that is on your mind this summer than join the rest of the slinkies in a universal "air type" "I LIVE FOR CP".............DORK!!!!!!!!!!

PLS. HOLD BACK FROM STARTING THREADS AND CONTINUE TO ONLY POST, THIS THREAD IS AS DUMB AS THE HYPES "WHAT IS EVERYONES FAVORITE GRANOLA BAR"........................................

couple more HOURS DONdeizel!!!!!!!!!!!!, head down the parkway and listen to for the police sirens cause digga is checkin in to 209 JERSEY AVE. MID AFTERNOON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................................digga has no key and if the neighbors see a 220 lbs dark skinned MAN sneekin in through a window, it may get ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........................................................

ha ha ha......just trying to get "manu manu" all amped up for the weekend........looks like we are getting some great weather sunday and monday.......let the games of "pin the tail on the retarded kid begin"!!!!

Ummmm...David...Next time after you write a new post...take a step back...and ask yourself....."Does this make any sense"...then delete the text.....

You are a deadman this weekend....! Tell me Dave what are you most afraid of this weekend.....?

as my H.S. football coach said to me as i was listening to little children singing the ABC's in my headphones to drive me nuts and get all AMPED for the big game:

coach: rod what are you listening too, that your gettin so AMPED up for the big game?

rod: 10 year olds singing the ABC's, IT drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coach: rod, if you need sick music to get you amped for a game like this, THAN SON.......... YOUR PLAYING THE WRONG SPORT!!!!!!!!!

MORAL OF THE STORY DON, I DONT NEED YOU TO GET ME AMPED FOR MDW, I HAVE ALREADY BEAT AN 80 YEAR OLD COUPLE ON ROUTE 78 FOR GIVING ME THE FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!