Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Screw The Shore..Memorial Weekend 2003 Wash-Out

Looks Like Another Memorial Weekend Wash-Out !

Oh well, Don't Fight Traffic, Stay Local and Come out and Party @ AQUA LOUNGE

BODYROCK.FRIDAYS **THIS FRIDAY, MAY 23TH :party:

Hosted By: UPPER LEVEL ENT.COM & FRIENDS

attachment.php?postid=1461861

The Party Continues at a 21 and Over Upscale venue with a great Atmosphere. Party on 2 Levels!!

D.J.'s Jahred spinning Sexy House and Classics

and Your Favorite Hip-hop Joints too!

$7 Admission on the UPPER LEVEL LIST! Check the Site

FOR MORE INFO/ FUTURE PARTIES/ PICS CLICK BELOW...

http://www.upperlevelent.com/ Thanks for Your Interest :D

Detailed Local Forecast For Belmar, NJ (07719)

Today: Cloudy with occasional showers. High 58F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight: Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 49F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tomorrow: Cloudy with occasional light rain. High near 60F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Tomorrow night: Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 51F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Saturday: Windy with periods of rain. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s.

Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Monday: Partial sunshine. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 50s.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 50s.

Wednesday: Chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 50s.

Thursday: Showers possible. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 50s.

Friday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Saturday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.

all u need to know is this much

Today: Cloudy

Tonight: Cloudy

Tomorrow: Cloudy

Saturday: Windy with periods of rain.

Sunday: Times of sun

Monday: Partial sunshine.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy

Wednesday: Chance of showers.

Thursday: Showers possible.

Friday: Mix of sun and clouds.

Saturday: Mix of sun and clouds.

still staying local

Yea True you def won't melt but seriously ...You have all summer to go down the shore or whatever..Why rush it in one weekend thats gonna be shitty as hell..Anything that's there this weekend will def still be there next and prob get better as the summe goes on...Just wait til next weekend..?? Or does that not make sence ?:confused:

Originally posted by upperlevelent

Yea True you def won't melt but seriously ...You have all summer to go down the shore or whatever..Why rush it in one weekend thats gonna be shitty as hell..Anything that's there this weekend will def still be there next and prob get better as the summe goes on...Just wait til next weekend..?? Or does that not make sence ?:confused:

I agree with you, if it's gonna rain funk it and wait till next weekend.. or at best just go down at nighttime to hit the clubs and then head home. There sure as hell won't be jack shiiiiiit to do during the daytime and sitting in a hotel all day succcccks.

Originally posted by upperlevelent

Yeah but if you paid for a shore house and want to get out of it the most that you can who cares about the weather. I mean, sure it makes it 10 times better to be down in the sun, but lets face it.......its the night life most of us go for and i know for a fact it don't rain in Tempts......Bamboo, maybe!!!

Originally posted by scarletpromos

everybody will be moving in there houses in the RAIN and playing beer pong on the PORCH or in the house --- NO way am I wastin money on a house thats paid for - I dont think many people will throw that money away

just my 2 cents

I'm with you 100%..........rain? who gives a shit!!

Originally posted by liqidtouch

Ok then

how about we all go out to BOOM friday night?

in nyc?

theres something special happening:D

Good call....! I understand if ya got a house or something like that, Hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do...But I just think I'll chill til Sunday then maybe troop to D Jais..Depends...ON THE WEATHER!! LOL:laugh:

Either way AQUA LOUNGE TONIGHT!!!!:D