Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
quoth

Lovehandles....

Originally posted by ou812

Ehhhh, if you say so...............but this is what mine will look like by 4th of July

Dallas_Test_1.jpg

no offense, but i really don't care.

good luck though with your goal. :aright:

Relax sassa, I wasn't implying that you would, I'm well aware of you penchant for indifference.

i'm just being a bitch (myself)

don't worry.......i'm sure you don't care either.

Originally posted by weyes

i know you're not entirely serious, but i think this is too much, in general sick.gif .

Oh, I am quite serious, I've done it before, why should I not again.................but I'm not doing it to impress you weyes, so don't worry about it .

Oh, I am quite serious, I've done it before, why should I not again.................but I'm not doing it to impress you weyes, so don't worry about it .

ur doing it for me right

see ya july 4;)

thanks for letting me off the hook; i was really worried ;):D .

have fun!

Originally posted by joeg

same. ;)

...lol...joe you and i look like that now...we just have a few layers ontop hiding it...which also help in allowing my arms to fully reside by my side...lol...nothing beats looking like a crab...

Originally posted by phatman

...lol...joe you and i look like that now...we just have a few layers ontop hiding it...which also help in allowing my arms to fully reside by my side...lol...nothing beats looking like a crab...

LOL... :)

Originally posted by sexxyme

I hate my lovehandles :( I wish they would go away without any workouts :(

yeah...:mad: i wish...:) just do a lot of walking or something....mine are going to be gone in a week.......:D

Originally posted by sassa

yeah...:mad: i wish...:) just do a lot of walking or something....mine are going to be gone in a week.......:D

honestly..I'm not the workout type...I've been to the gym once in my life..and then I said..NO MORE lol as for walking...ehhh...why cant life be more simpler:rolleyes: :(

Originally posted by sexxyme

honestly..I'm not the workout type...I've been to the gym once in my life..and then I said..NO MORE lol as for walking...ehhh...why cant life be more simpler:rolleyes: :(

If I chased after you with a rotweiller who hadn't been fed in 2 days, would that be motivation enough???