Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lovehandles....

quoth

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ou812

Relax sassa, I wasn't implying that you would, I'm well aware of you penchant for indifference.

i'm just being a bitch (myself)

don't worry.......i'm sure you don't care either.

Originally posted by weyes

i know you're not entirely serious, but i think this is too much, in general sick.gif .

Oh, I am quite serious, I've done it before, why should I not again.................but I'm not doing it to impress you weyes, so don't worry about it .

Oh, I am quite serious, I've done it before, why should I not again.................but I'm not doing it to impress you weyes, so don't worry about it .

ur doing it for me right

see ya july 4;)

thanks for letting me off the hook; i was really worried ;):D .

have fun!

Originally posted by joeg

same. ;)

...lol...joe you and i look like that now...we just have a few layers ontop hiding it...which also help in allowing my arms to fully reside by my side...lol...nothing beats looking like a crab...

Originally posted by phatman

...lol...joe you and i look like that now...we just have a few layers ontop hiding it...which also help in allowing my arms to fully reside by my side...lol...nothing beats looking like a crab...

LOL... :)

Originally posted by sexxyme

I hate my lovehandles :( I wish they would go away without any workouts :(

yeah...:mad: i wish...:) just do a lot of walking or something....mine are going to be gone in a week.......:D

Originally posted by sassa

yeah...:mad: i wish...:) just do a lot of walking or something....mine are going to be gone in a week.......:D

honestly..I'm not the workout type...I've been to the gym once in my life..and then I said..NO MORE lol as for walking...ehhh...why cant life be more simpler:rolleyes: :(

Originally posted by sexxyme

honestly..I'm not the workout type...I've been to the gym once in my life..and then I said..NO MORE lol as for walking...ehhh...why cant life be more simpler:rolleyes: :(

If I chased after you with a rotweiller who hadn't been fed in 2 days, would that be motivation enough???