Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lovehandles....

quoth

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thrillfire

i went to a gym two times... but i think the moment i get back to nj i'll sign up for some fitness classes at a local gym... I think the fact that i'm paying for it will be motivation enough to go.

you think....?

i went to a gym two times... but i think the moment i get back to nj i'll sign up for some fitness classes at a local gym... I think the fact that i'm paying for it will be motivation enough to go.

if you got a friend to go with you, you'd be even more motivated, since it'd be the two of you...

Trust me, it's not. Don't use that as your motivation or you're likely to just waste a lot of money.

The best motivation usually comes from seeing yourself in the mirror..................either how fat you've become, or conversely, the good results you're getting from going.

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

i do alot of walking , my shit dont budge

does your diet compliment what you're doing?

if you're eating wrong and exercising, it won't matter. food and exercise go hand in hand. the body is like a machine, sometimes it needs a tune up and you need to put premium gas to make that happen....

:)

Originally posted by sassa

if you're eating wrong and exercising, it won't matter. food and exercise go hand in hand. the body is like a machine, sometimes it needs a tune up and you need to put premium gas to make that happen....

This is a great way to look at it. When you start looking at food as fuel as opposed to a reward, things start working for you alot better.

What is it they say??? Garbage in, garbage out.

i dont eat alot of crazy stuiff, i eat alooooot of salas though, every day

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

i dont eat alot of crazy stuiff, i eat alooooot of salas though, every day

salas? or salads? veggies aren't enough. you also should time when you eat, since your body will get used to burning calories at a certain time, which will speed up your metabolism. eat protein, some carbs, and veggies, but don't just eat what is deemed "healthy" food. allow yourself one cheat day per week. portion your food accordingly. finally, work out every day at least 30 minutes to an hour. you will lose weight faster and for a while, if you keep the routine up, no matter how much shit you eat, you won't gain weight quick.

and ou812: thanks.

salas? or salads? veggies aren't enough. you also should time when you eat, since your body will get used to burning calories at a certain time, which will speed up your metabolism. eat protein, some carbs, and veggies, but don't just eat what is deemed "healthy" food. allow yourself one cheat day per week. portion your food accordingly. finally, work out every day at least 30 minutes to an hour. you will lose weight faster and for a while, if you keep the routine up, no matter how much shit you eat, you won't gain weight quick.

and ou812: thanks.

i need some butt and tummy exersises, i hate how my ass waves goodbye to everyone,lol

When you buy a chicken, you will end up eating a chicken. Right?

Not necessarily. Tonight Panorama reveals in a special hour long

programme how some chicken processors in Holland have been bulking your

food up by injecting it with water.

In fact - some of the chicken fillets tested by the programme contained

only 50% meat. Mouth watering? Not in the way you would have hoped.

And that is not all. These companies also add animal protein to their

chickens to help them retain the water - meaning that when you tuck into

your chicken it could actually contain traces of beef or pork DNA.

You may not have noticed that on the ingredients section of your chicken

fillet - that's because it falls under the category of "hydrolysed

protein".

Pretty clever - but not half as clever as the German protein company

director caught on camera claiming that his product can now break down

proteins so much that no traces of the original species remain in a DNA

test.

Betsan Powys reveals the results of a six month long investigation and

asks why these practices, so rife in the Dutch chicken processing

industry, haven't been stamped out. The answer may surprise you.

If you want some food for thought, then tune in tonight to find out

more.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/pn/-/1/hi/programmes/panorama/default.stm

for toning your butt, try this exercise:

position yourself doggy style...on all fours...then take your right foot with your left hand and lift it up behind you as far as you can...repeat with the other leg....at least 30 times a night...you will notice a difference in 2 weeks...

another one which is ok....put your hands on a table, and find something to hold you feet on. slowly go up and down keeping your body straight.......tones your arms and your butt also....

there are also exercises......this one thing they do in the army...it's like running but you bring your feet as far back as possible towards the back of your knees...not sure if that makes sense...that helps too.

good luck, if you start now, you can do it.

a diet you might want to consider:

take the weight you want to reach, and multiply it by 11. that will be the number of calories you should consume every day.

for breakfast:

fruit, a piece of toast, juice, and oatmeal.

for lunch:

on a plate: 50% vegetables (preferably boiled, broiled, or baked) 25% protein (WHITE meat, NOT PORK= chicken, tuna, turkey) 25% carbs (white steamed rice or pasta)

for dinner:

75% protein and 25% veggies....

work out for 30 minutes (any kind of cardio exercise) you will lose 10 pounds in 1 month.

but remember to time the meals carefully, don't eat before or after a certain set time.

:D

for toning your butt, try this exercise:

position yourself doggy style...on all fours...then take your right foot with your left hand and lift it up behind you as far as you can...repeat with the other leg....at least 30 times a night...you will notice a difference in 2 weeks...

another one which is ok....put your hands on a table, and find something to hold you feet on. slowly go up and down keeping your body straight.......tones your arms and your butt also....

there are also exercises......this one thing they do in the army...it's like running but you bring your feet as far back as possible towards the back of your knees...not sure if that makes sense...that helps too.

good luck, if you start now, you can do it.

a diet you might want to consider:

take the weight you want to reach, and multiply it by 11. that will be the number of calories you should consume every day.

for breakfast:

fruit, a piece of toast, juice, and oatmeal.

for lunch:

on a plate: 50% vegetables (preferably boiled, broiled, or baked) 25% protein (WHITE meat, NOT PORK= chicken, tuna, turkey) 25% carbs (white steamed rice or pasta)

for dinner:

75% protein and 25% veggies....

work out for 30 minutes (any kind of cardio exercise) you will lose 10 pounds in 2 months.

but remember to time the meals carefully, don't eat before or after a certain set time.

thanx momma !!! ;) ;)

Originally posted by ou812

The best motivation usually comes from seeing yourself in the mirror..................either how fat you've become, or conversely, the good results you're getting from going.

But when you start out really thin and stay really thin and than just gain a few pounds and think that maybe its because its not healthy to be that thin so its ok to stay with these few pounds on... because i still look thin... so I don't have an emmense amount of motivation from looking in the mirror..

but i think i would like to do it more to just get toned... and be healthy and energized!

But when you start out really thin and stay really thin and than just gain a few pounds and think that maybe its because its not healthy to be that thin so its ok to stay with these few pounds on... because i still look thin... so I don't have an emmense amount of motivation from looking in the mirror..

but i think i would like to do it more to just get toned... and be healthy and energized!

There are other benefits of keeping active aside from simply your appearance..............

sassa, ya got any good ab exercises? i've never been able to find any that don't do anything besides hurt my neck and back, no matter how hard i try to use my abs and not my neck and back. i have a good exercise for my sides, but not my upper and lower abs.

hmm....i dunno what would be good....i bellydance a lot...that works the abs great...also tones your butt...not hard to learn...just remember that you move your lower body, not the top...it takes a while to master...

push ups i've found are pretty good...

ill get back to you....