Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ambien

Ambien is geat to take when your 'bumps' are running low or are almost out. It makes for a very, very smooth comedown. Xanax is also good for this. I see ZERO recreational value for Xanax or Ambien otherwise. The shit just knocks me out and what fun is that?

i've been using "simply sleep" (the pm, from tylenol pm) when i need to sleep... but uhh, i don't know about that shit....

its not strong enough to just knock me out... so if i really can't sleep, once it takes effect, its just a really uncomfortable feeling for a while, until i finally pass out...

i think i gotta give ambien a shot...

Originally posted by joeg

i've been using "simply sleep" (the pm, from tylenol pm) when i need to sleep... but uhh, i don't know about that shit....

its not strong enough to just knock me out... so if i really can't sleep, once it takes effect, its just a really uncomfortable feeling for a while, until i finally pass out...

i think i gotta give ambien a shot...

Try 2 Excedrin PMs, there is a higher dosage of diphenhydramine per pill (38mg compared to 25 in Tylenol PM and Simply Sleep).

Originally posted by klohe

Try 2 Excedrin PMs, there is a higher dosage of diphenhydramine per pill (38mg compared to 25 in Tylenol PM and Simply Sleep).

haha, well i like to make my own recommended dosages.... so i don't think thats the problem... ;)

taking more doesn't necessarily work better... it kinda leaves you feeling groggy, even after you sleep...

ambiem is the shit. I have been using amb10 since it was beta.

Ambiem is a tricky pill.. u have to fight it and then u will see what it opens. hear shit, see shit.

No liquir needed.! that the good part, only think that sucks is that the next day U really don't remember it all. I have called people and carried out 1 hour convo's and not remember that I talked to them..

the sub mind is a very cool thing.

some people are too weak to take amb10, they fall asleep before the mind shuts down and the sub takes over.

well worth a try for the open minded people.

Originally posted by joeg

haha, well i like to make my own recommended dosages.... so i don't think thats the problem... ;)

taking more doesn't necessarily work better... it kinda leaves you feeling groggy, even after you sleep...

the more u take more chances of getting all itchy.. body reacts u funky ways.. like DXM