Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever had a teacher hit on you.......

sassa

wtf! this gay fucking professor i have always tries to chitchat after class.... and he stands way too close to me when he talks...and the motherfucker always picks on me during class.....

can i sue this guy? should i just kick his ass one night? slash his tires? call his wife?

or do i use the situation to get an A....

in high school had teachers hit on me... in undergrad my dad was the professor in the school i went to so no, noone hit on me,

but i had crushes on different professors but nothing ever came of it. (one of my little fantasy that's not going to come true)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by thrillfire

in high school had teachers hit on me... in undergrad my dad was the professor in the school i went to so no, noone hit on me,

but i had crushes on different professors but nothing ever came of it. (one of my little fantasy that's not going to come true)

thats kinda hot.

I can picture you staying late after class for some help wear a very short skirt that day. you're sitting on his desk and u keep catching him looking at your legs. you see him getting nervous and it turns u on to watch him squirm... so you hike up ur skirt alittle more.

ehh you all know where this will lead i dont think I have to type it

Guest gabo
Originally posted by thrillfire

you got the short skirt part right! :D

very nice

can we act it out?:D:tongue:

Do they have to be your teacher or just a teacher in general. I've been hit on several girls that were teacher, just not mine. (I think they were grammar school teacher, lolol)

No, but I had this gay teacher in my Public Speaking class in college and I could tell he was lickin' his chops everytime I walked in to class.

Last year one of the professors in my college (not MY professor) asked me if he could take me out, and I felt bad so I gave him a wrong #...next thing I knew..he was my professor the following semester, and I had to drop the class because of this :(

Originally posted by fineones

i made out with the hottest teacher in highschool...

:cool::D

haha...that shit still makes me laugh

a friend of mine just graduated from that same

school....he says ppl tell story about me..ahha

im an urban legend..:tongue:

damn, thats hot... I almost pulled an American Pie on one of my friends(not close friend but more like an acquaintance) mom. Never went through with it, but people always talk about it cause everyone knew that was at the party.

There were 2 teachers in my hs that were GORGEOUSS...One was a history teacher & he was straight out of college..He was adorable.....& the other was a gym teacher....He was in his late 30's early 40's but damn did he have the nicest body ever...One time during class I was standing behind him & my friends were sitting on the bleechers....I pretended like I was smacking his ass....He turned around & caught me :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyme

Last year one of the professors in my college (not MY professor) asked me if he could take me out, and I felt bad so I gave him a wrong #...next thing I knew..he was my professor the following semester, and I had to drop the class because of this :(

that is really fcuked up...