Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever went to the mall....

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

oh yah, you're in totowa?

preakness mall sucks too...so does wayne hills..or whatever it's fucking called...the one with the kmart....

Willowbrook does suck, thats why if I go to any mall it is Garden State or Short Hills.

Originally posted by origskeemr

Willowbrook does suck, thats why if I go to any mall it is Garden State or Short Hills.

garden state is ok.......but too many little blond bitches with skintight jeans talking ghetto....i wanna smack those bitches...

did they ever get that shitty construction on that road by the mall done?

garden state is ok.......but too many little blond bitches with skintight jeans talking ghetto....i wanna smack those bitches...

There are a lot of bitches

about the construction... I guess so cause I dont see any when I go

Originally posted by thrillfire

Also I don't understand whats so great about Century Mall in LA?

I've been there a couple of times and its kinda lame...

yeah.........the one in santa monica is kinda lame too........

i want to see that biggest mall in america in minnesota, i think it is....must be huge.

I gotta say that west coast has some nice malls better than the ones in east coast but all my clothes that I have ever shopped for was in NYC...

You can always go to one of the small boutiques stores and find clothes that are on sale....

Everywhere u go here in SD is all malls, haven't seen anything I can find thats on sale or what I like even...Very few things... So I just play it safe... Jeans... you can't go wrong with them...

Originally posted by thrillfire

Also I don't understand whats so great about Century Mall in LA?

I've been there a couple of times and its kinda lame...

i used to work at the camera store/photo lab in the century city mall, now i work at the one in santa monica place (same company, just transferred), and santa monica place is soooo much better than century city. parking's a pain in the ass at cc, and, because it's an outdoor mall, everyone brings their stupid-ass dog with him/her. this past year it also got bought out by a cheesy conglomerate that really cheapened it; they put in a little kiddie ride and now offer little kiddie karts in which parents put their children and push around. the stores are lame and the clientele are uppity snobs.

santa monica actually has things that i, at least, wanna buy and, once you find it, the food court has some really good stuff (the homemade mashed potatoes and gravy at the southern place, the lamb kabobs cooked over a fire when you order them at the greek place).

pretty much, though, my days are a lot like those in kevin smith's mallrats. the people who just stand still when they reach the bottom of an escalator make me nuts :mad: . i swear, next time the "near-miss-of-a-pileup" happens, i'm gonna push that person, just to teach the asshole a lesson. is it so hard to take a few steps forward? sigh :( ...

lol, those girls are everywhere....more recently they seem to be getting younger and younger, with their coach logo bags and cell phones....:blank:

And yes, the construction is finally done with the Rt. 4 ramp....

I usually go to the Palisades Mall in Nyack, it's huge and never too crowded.....

I like GSP for certain stores, but parking there is a bitch :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kross921

I gotta say that west coast has some nice malls better than the ones in east coast but all my clothes that I have ever shopped for was in NYC...

You can always go to one of the small boutiques stores and find clothes that are on sale....

Everywhere u go here in SD is all malls, haven't seen anything I can find thats on sale or what I like even...Very few things... So I just play it safe... Jeans... you can't go wrong with them...

totally agree....much better to shop for clothes in the east coast...the style out here is kinda whack...except maybe certain stores like express, forever 21 (sometimes), bebe....

there are a ton of malls here...fashion valley (VERY nice), mission valley, university towne centre (UTC in La Jolla), horton plaza downtown (now THAT is a nice mall...) there is some outlet one in san ysidro by the border i think.......

anyone ever been to the spectrum in irvine......

The Mall of America is alright, I was in Minnesota once for training for my job and went there. The only problem is, since its so big, there are like 5 gaps spaced throughout the mall. There are about 4-5 of most stores. The cool part is that there are a lot of bars, rides, and other things to do there.

Can't stand Pillowbrook Mall, and neither can the tenants. How many stores have left that mall in the last 5 years?

Come to Newport Mall, AKA little Filipinoville:D

Gabo, if you live in Totowa, have you ever gone to the Gold's Gym?