Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever went to the mall....

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

totally agree....much better to shop for clothes in the east coast...the style out here is kinda whack...except maybe certain stores like express, forever 21 (sometimes), bebe....

there are a ton of malls here...fashion valley (VERY nice), mission valley, university towne centre (UTC in La Jolla), horton plaza downtown (now THAT is a nice mall...) there is some outlet one in san ysidro by the border i think.......

anyone ever been to the spectrum in irvine......

Dont forget North County Fair Mall. Carlsbad Mall, Chula Vista Mall..... I think that about covers it for San Diego.:)

Originally posted by kaligirl

Dont forget North County Fair Mall. Carlsbad Mall, Chula Vista Mall..... I think that about covers it for San Diego.:)

oh doh! never been to chula vista...:)

north county is pretty cool (escondido?)

Originally posted by sassa

oh doh! never been to chula vista...:)

north county is pretty cool (escondido?)

Chula Vista is another outdoor mall. There is another one around that area that is ghetto but used to have great stores. I can't think of the name though.

And yes North County Fair is in Escondido!!:)

Originally posted by trueqwest

Can't stand Pillowbrook Mall, and neither can the tenants. How many stores have left that mall in the last 5 years?

Come to Newport Mall, AKA little Filipinoville:D

GOD! I used to work in the office tower attached to that mall for like 2 years every day...G-H-E-T-T-O (and i'm originally from JC so i can say that lol) that mall is such a dump.

Originally posted by barslut

Queens Center is bad but green acres is much worse.

both malls are equally ghetto and should be shut down! :blown:

Roosevelt Field is running close as of late...the ghetto and the ghetto wannabe all shopping under the same roof ugh

Originally posted by kaligirl

Chula Vista is another outdoor mall. There is another one around that area that is ghetto but used to have great stores. I can't think of the name though.

And yes North County Fair is in Escondido!!:)

Yeah, I live in Chula Vista area and we do have a small mall. I think half the size in Downtown San Diego "Horton Plaza".

But still its still alot nicer than the one back east where everything is indoor due to the weather...

Originally posted by barslut

Anyone from Queens, LI or Bk can testify to the supreme gullyness of Green Acres mall , Last time i went there was a battle royale in the parking lot.

amen to that...i make sure i get "vest up before i get dressed up " before i go there...always wear a slugproof when ur in ROSEDALEEE WHUT WHUT

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

amen to that...i make sure i get "vest up before i get dressed up " before i go there...always wear a slugproof when ur in ROSEDALEEE WHUT WHUT

Queens Plaza mall man, what can you say. So damn crowded its like your in a club trying to get a drink or use the rest room...And parking sux as hell....

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

woodbridge and willowbrook are absolutely crap. willowbrook's only redeeming quality is hot topic (their vinyl section in particular)

That, and Cinnabon...Can't find those little thousand calorie pastries anywhere here in Jersey City/Hoboken...used to have a mini-bon every Sunday morning when I worked at the mall 8 years ago...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

haahhaha thats a great picture in your sig...

on another note, holy sh!t the nets look like theyre gonna take it all

Originally posted by thrillfire

Also I don't understand whats so great about Century Mall in LA?

I've been there a couple of times and its kinda lame...

i used to work in the Abercrombie there about 3 years ago. i used to build a little nest in the lof they have in there storage room out of down jackets and take hour long naps.

weyes how long ago did you work there?

if you want to see some amazing malls, go to Orchard Blvd. in Singapore (once they have the SARS epidemic under control). its just one mall after another, each one out doing the last.

Originally posted by thehype

thats before your time...where Value City is now used to be a Sterns and then there was a mall connected to it

talk about old school :tongue:

i guess i wasnt in jersey when the manalapan mall was really a "mall"