Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer Shoe Pledge

Please do not wear open toed shoes if/with:

Your toes are nasty as hell cover that shit up please, just cuz your shoes are cute does not mean your toes are......

stockings period, even worse the ones with a sandal toe, when will people realize this

also, no matter how hard you try that seam will not stay under your toe - PERIOD..............

your toe nail polish is cracked and half off, take it off or repaint them take two seconds...........

you have a 1/2 inch of freak-can nasty ass holy get your self a pumice stone please CRUST on your heal and so on, it is visible people CAN see that nasty shit........

please buy the correct size also, your long ass toe haning out the top is not cute either.... use the damn shoe sizer and mirror I know you see that shit...........

Please feel free to add on.........

having a bad morning ........

FUCK PERNS THAUGHT YOU MEANT LEMON SCENTED "PLEDGE"...................

bus and i have run out, we went to WALLMART monday and cleared the place out, we've been wiffin pledge bottles just to save money........................................

Originally posted by roddigga

FUCK PERNS THAUGHT YOU MEANT LEMON SCENTED "PLEDGE"...................

bus and i have run out, we went to WALLMART monday and cleared the place out, we've been wiffin pledge bottles just to save money........................................

Hee hee.........

Don't do that CFC are bad news.........

come here I have something between my pointer finger and thumb for ya.......