Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restaurant Question

Originally posted by allishara

Anyone know of any nice BYOB places in the Hudson County area?

Hey gal. . I know a ton. . I miss going out to dinner. .grrrrr

my favs in Hudson County are . . .Arthur's Landing and Spirito Grill they are in Weehawken I think Spirito Grill is on Harbor Boulevard and Arthur's Landing is by the Pershing Circle at Port Imperial. . Good luck and enjoy. . .:tongue:

I love Spirito's. Good Call.

Originally posted by laurie619

my favs in Hudson County are . . .Arthur's Landing and Spirito Grill they are in Weehawken I think Spirito Grill is on Harbor Boulevard and Arthur's Landing is by the Pershing Circle at Port Imperial. . Good luck and enjoy. . .:tongue:

Is it BYOB ?? I have a TON of wine that I want to get rid of.:pint:

Originally posted by djqwest

I love Spirito's. Good Call.

HE HE HE Thanks. . . .they have the best Spiri-mi-su. . O to have a b/f that takes me out to dinner how I miss that. . .Havent been there in about a year or two. .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

I'll be your b/f for one night if you pay for dinner and we go there.

HE HE HE Thanks. . . .they have the best Spiri-mi-su. . O to have a b/f that takes me out to dinner how I miss that. . .Havent been there in about a year or two. .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

without a doubt. My girlfriend would be none to happy about that anyway. Maybe friends with benefits. :D

HA HA HA. . .I'LL PASS ON THE B/F. . . I"M GOING TO LET MY PRINE FIND ME. . . BUT WE CAN GO AS FRIENDS :D

shaDIGGA..............thats quite aight, rod does not need to drink when we go out to dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i need is bathroom stalls, but good looks.............................

i thaught you were the restaurant QUEEN.............................!!!!! I MIGHT NEED YOUR EXPERTISE SOON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh check your PM's i sent ya a LOVE POEM!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL AND THOSE PICS YOU WANTED OF ME IN THAT LITTLE COAT...................................LOL LOL LOL

Originally posted by djqwest

without a doubt. My girlfriend would be none to happy about that anyway. Maybe friends with benefits. :D

SHAME SHAME SHAME I KNOW YOUR NAME. . .There is NO such thing as “friends w/benefits†in Laurie's World. . . Sorrrrry :D

:laugh: <--- this smiley wins the ClubPlanet award for best laugh.

SHAME SHAME SHAME I KNOW YOUR NAME. . .There is NO such thing as “friends w/benefits†in Laurie's World. . . Sorrrrry :D

Originally posted by cigs

Why don't you stop being lame and just drink it!!!!!!!!!!!

Figures you'd stalk my post.

I wonder how many 16 year olds your going to slip roofies to - MOLESTAR!! Are you sure you werent promoting Cheri too??

I hope the nice weather thats approaching will pry your legs out of Hoboken this summer....lol....

Sexyincity - GUUURRRL - we're going to have to set something up realllll sooooon!!