Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eye Brows Tweezed?

Does your forehead look like it got paddywacked with a trout after she's done? Like all red and shit?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

yeah she is really good I have been to alot of places.... and she does them the way I like em

Originally posted by djqwest

Does your forehead look like it got paddywacked with a trout after she's done? Like all red and shit?

nah, that why I like the way she does it.... The reason why that happens because these novice btiches whot hink they know how to do eyebrows heat the wax to much and it burns your skin...

Some bitch did that to me once and I was all red looked horrible

Yeah, I've seen chicks that would walk out of the salon like that too. I'm like.."what the fuck happened to you"?.

Thanks for the recommendation bro.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

nah, that why I like the way she does it.... The reason why that happens because these novice btiches whot hink they know how to do eyebrows heat the wax to much and it burns your skin...

Some bitch did that to me once and I was all red looked horrible

Originally posted by djqwest

I may just take brick and shave my brows.

LOL

i'm on some medication that supposedly you can get anything waxed on it cause it drys your skin out or somthin, but i need to get somethin done b4 i start lookin like Burt with his unibrow...thinkin i might be able to get away with thsi chick if she dont use 999degree wax...

Wow, not good. Not good at all.

Originally posted by berniec

LOL

i'm on some medication that supposedly you can get anything waxed on it cause it drys your skin out or somthin, but i need to get somethin done b4 i start lookin like Burt with his unibrow...thinkin i might be able to get away with thsi chick if she dont use 999degree wax...