Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Horny

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by linabina

i think u all should stop concerning urselves with whether or not im a virgin and just sympathize with me... :D

I could care less if anyone is a virgin or not... To each its own..

You got the will power - Go you!

As for the virginity question I merely asked it because I had a debate about this issue in school once...so Im just curious to what people think here...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

As for the virginity question I merely asked it because I had a debate about this issue in school once...so Im just curious to what people think here...

its cool i get that a lot... it just depends on ur own personal beliefs thats all... and i dont think anyones views on what makes them a virgin is right or wrong, maybe different than mine, but def not right or wrong :)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

.. didn't they have this debate in Chasing Amy?

Technically the definition of a virgin os someone who hasn't had intercourse, but when you think of other uses of the word (virgin territory; virgin snow), it means that it's completely unexplored or untainted. Hmmm... I know when I think of a virgin, I think of someone who hasn't had actual intercourse.

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

.. didn't they have this debate in Chasing Amy?

Technically the definition of a virgin os someone who hasn't had intercourse, but when you think of other uses of the word (virgin territory; virgin snow), it means that it's completely unexplored or untainted. Hmmm... I know when I think of a virgin, I think of someone who hasn't had actual intercourse.

I was trying to remember the movie in which they had this debate.. and I totally agree with you.