Clubplanet Nightlife Community

32oots off exit 98 for djais(is barker ready?)

Originally posted by 32oots

I am ready for my opening party , I'm well rested and ready to squash dondimple. Bon don't get scared when i order 40 shots of soco and lime.

oh boy......skippy is back and ready to party....you gonna show up this time nicca!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

oh boy......skippy is back and ready to party....you gonna show up this time nicca!!!!!

Yeah big dog I just ran into some drama last time, I'll be at happy hour on sat, what time are you going down? do you have a house?

Yeah big dog I just ran into some drama last time, I'll be at happy hour on sat, what time are you going down? do you have a house?

toots.....we got a house in pt.pleasant (spare me your comment)....but happy hour on saturday.....after the stipclub....is a possibility!!!......dont worry the left hook is coming with me!!!!

Originally posted by veale3

Yao! get ready kid! U need to bang out sick tomorrow! Its going to be off the hook! 40 shots??? thats it??

Newbie word up Yao, Yo no doubt lets throw it down brother , holla at a nicca.

toots.....we got a house in pt.pleasant (spare me your comment)....but happy hour on saturday.....after the stipclub....is a possibility!!!......dont worry the left hook is coming with me!!!!

Dondiseal def go saturday. me and timmony will eat you for lunch tomorrow.

Originally posted by teeman555

big D..holllllllllllaaaaaaaa

its t to the pizzle....you going down tomorrrow night or sat? stop by my house on yer way to djais...

u missed last weekend bro...sunday was sick

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn.

I am ready for my opening party , I'm well rested and ready to squash dondimple. Bon don't get scared when i order 40 shots of soco and lime.

I heard this not too long ago:rolleyes:

Originally posted by scarletpromos

OOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Im ready - are u -- see you all at DJAIS this WEEKEND

scarlet This is the last time I get to see you before you bounce lets tear it up.l

Originally posted by scarletpromos

oooooottttttsssssssssssss you better be there- we just ordered more SOCO and LIME for ya ----

Thank you, . This is my last summer and as a die hard patron of djais for the last 4 years I will go out with a bang in retirement. I will probably finish off about four bottles of soco on saturday between me and my crew.

Thank you, . This is my last summer and as a die hard patron of djais for the last 4 years I will go out with a bang in retirement. I will probably finish off about four bottles of soco on saturday between me and my crew.

you cant even put down 4 shots.......let only make 4 shots in a basketball game......bring it on nicca.....cant wait to run into the ol' skool brothers from FDU!!!

you cant even put down 4 shots.......let only make 4 shots in a basketball game......bring it on nicca.....cant wait to run into the ol' skool brothers from FDU!!!

def dondi it will be good to see ya!!! There are a lot of peeps from school down there again, should be a great time. 4 shots, ahhah I think I hit four shots in a row in Panko's Face. hahahah letssssssssssssssss do this kid first five shots for you I got.