Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about flying..

Hello..With the tight security and all does anyone think its a bad move to bring any party favors on an airplane? Whether on you or in bags on plane? Will there be dogs sniffing the bags or people? Some people I know are going to Vegas others to Sobe. Just wanted opinions. Thanks! :)

its obviously safer not to take anything at all, but right now the pigs aren't looking for some chick carrying a few "party favors" they're looking for suspicious people (mostly arabs) and bombs. Also, if you don't set off the metal detectors they basically ignore you ;) i travel alot and have never had a problem, though its just my opinion:cool: btw the last place a pig can legally search is your body...just a thought.:)

watch out with the bags though... they can open your bags and take all your shit out now. I flew to dallas last week and when i got my bag back it was sealed shut with a little paper inside saying that everything had been taken out, checked by screeners, and then put back in.:(

Originally posted by funketeer

"party favors" meaning "drugs".........oh..........yeah.....it's a great idea....I don't think they'll be checking for drugs at the airport...right.

:confused::rolleyes:

they are checking for guns and bombs dick nose not drugs, but true u should be very careful and discrete, i am sure if u put it in with u personals u should be ok

with everything that is going now and how the airports have to extra carefull and safe and blah blah...no i dont think it is a good idea :nono: , why dont you just get them when you get there and if u cant find any, oh well just got piss drunk:pint: ...i really dont think it would be worth what would happen to you for a couple of days of partying. just my 2 cents

I end up carrying something pretty much every time I fly. Especially within the States it is usually not a big deal. Keep just a few pills or something on you or in your carryon though, in light of these new checked baggage searches. If you have large amounts though a good way is always to wrap whatever you have in plastic and put in inside an opaque shampoo or lotion bottle and then put that in with all your other personal items.

I fly quite a bit...international too.

Never took anything myself as it is as easy to get anything you need at your destination but if I was to do it, I'd just put them with my Vitamines in my carry-on.

I always have some Asprin, Vit C and a few other legit things on me - never been asked or stopped because of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had to carry shit many times due to the fact that I wanna party every place I think I might enjoy and I don't want to risk getting busted looking for party favors in an unfamiliar town.

Tips- when carrying a few pills, you certainly can keep them with your other toiletries (motrin, benadryl etc). For maximum safety, I crush them and dissolve them in a 1/2 bottle of liquid cold medicine contained in an opaque brown bottle. WHen its time for trippin, drink as much of the liquid that contains the number of pills you put in the drink (this requires ability to do simple math)--> the easiest way is to make it something you'll remember, like one teaspoon (5 milliliters) is one pill. The down side is that you have to take this before going out or carry some cough syrup into the club with you.

Carrying K is easy--> dissolve the K into water and carry it in a small plastic bottle, like visine. Note-REMEMBER THAT ITS K AND NOT VISINE, PUTTING DROPS OF K INTO YOUR EYE BURNS LIKE SHIT. When its time to "cook" the k, the hair dryer in your hotel and a clean plate you get from room service does the trick.

Carrying crystal meth is easy--> you can't carry ice, you have to crush it. Crush the k into fine powder and fill emptied capsules of benadryl with this. I would caution about being careful not to forget that its meth instead of benadryl, but tweak heads remember every grain of meth they have, so there's never an inventory problem.

Don't get busted carrying to another country, you can easily end up in prison rather than deported.