Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Lovers Unite! This Saturday, 06/23

mitchwaas

TRANCE LOVERS UNITE!

This Saturday night, come on out and show support for our scene! Featuring four DJs slamming down a set of wicked tunes, if you're into the incredible vibe and uplifting power of trance, show up this Saturday night at 11pm and...

DANCE YOUR ASS OFF - SOBER!

Let's hit this event, pack the dance floor solid, and resurrect that oldschool raver vibe! I realize that many of you have grown cynical, and are pretty much fed up with the new scene. If trance is your "thing", and you love (as I do) the incredible feeling of a musical style that is completely in touch with the vibe of the dance floor, a style of music that DEMANDS to be danced to, and can send a person to a place of vivid dreams and imagined realities, then bring your friends out this Saturday, and together we can begin making a difference.

The owners of Lumonics are interested in improving the scene, and are committed to improving their venue, and want to provide South Florida with a venue that is safe, friendly, open, and tolerant. If you are SERIOUS about improving things, then please, I urge you to ATTEND THIS EVENT! I am a hardcore proponent of the South Florida trance scene, in particular hard trance, hard house, funky breaks, and psychedelic trance. I will do everything in my power to improve things, and am devoting all of my time and energy to promoting and supporting our scene. But without YOUR collective assistance, things WILL NOT IMPROVE. Do your part, come to Lumonics this Saturday and show your support for OUR scene. This Saturday, DANCE SOBER to help improve our community!

Lumonics is located at 3017 Northwest 60th Street in Fort Lauderdale. For directions or more information, call 954-979-3161 or visit their website at http://www.lumonics.net Tell them that Mitch sent ya! smile.gif

NOTE: IF ANYONE NEEDS A RIDE TO THIS EVENT - Please let me know! E-mail me here or IM MitchWaas, I'll be more than happy to take anyone along for the night.

Peace, Love, Unity and Respect - FOREVER!

lateron

Mitch

Archived