Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glow is the worst club in the WORLD!!!

Is it at all possible to close down that pathetic club? The staff would be hard up for another job where they can spit on people.

Thanks for the bad memories Glow, I love being treated like crap - it makes the music sound so great.... when I go someplace else.

The Tiesto show would have been 100 times better in the bathroom at McDonalds.

Glow is the worst example of what a club should be and they should be shut down. I guess it will happen only in a matter of time. I will laugh and laugh on that day. HE HE HE HE!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I hate when people feel like they have to hold back because they don't know everyone. I wish they would just say what's on their minds without pulling punches.

Yeah, yeah, let it all out brotha, share your pains with your CP peeps!... :idea:

hmmmmmmmmmmm.............no. I think its you sport, and not the club. If you want to hear horrible music, try Home or Ozio on fridays. Then again, they probaly wouldnt let you in.

Glow brings in the best Trance DJ's in the country. Nuff Said.

Glow does suck a hole. The Managers are loser assholes. They treat patrons like cattle. The soundsystem sucks. The lights suck. There are too many sketchy guys tryin to pick up girls. Too many drunk sororeity chicks. Glow does bring some kickass Dj's but the vibe there is for shit. The only time I found the crowd half decent was at AvB in Feb. Even the Corsten event in April had a shitty vibe. I am def. not a fan of that place. Panorama can go screw a goat.

Originally posted by dancergirl000

So what did Glow do to you, Clyde? :( I'm starting to get worried ur gonna go on a shooting rampage there or something... :2guns::biggun::gang:

Well if he does, that will get glow shutdown faster. :D . PM me clyde so we set aside some time to go blackmarket gun shopping.

Originally posted by Sapexec

hmmmmmmmmmmm.............no. I think its you sport, and not the club. If you want to hear horrible music, try Home or Ozio on fridays. Then again, they probaly wouldnt let you in.

Glow brings in the best Trance DJ's in the country. Nuff Said.

Glow brings the same trance DJs on a 2 month rotation and the crowd goes nutz to the same songs every time :laugh:

Originally posted by arcloverdc

sort of? how do u sort of go to GW? leave if your not fully there.. you still have a chance! :tongue:

i'm taking summer classes + applying to transfer in the fall.

i will have 4-5 semesters left. what's so bad about it?

if i hate it i might still try to transfer to NYU for spring 2004 but i probably wouldn't get to transfer all of my credits so i don't really want to bother.