Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My last WKend to Party B4 I Leave 4 the Coast Guard

This is my last weekend of Partying Before I leave for my Service in the Coast Guard -- I leave for Boot Camp on Monday June 2nd and will be taking it wasy next weekend so this is my last HURAH

I want to say thanks to everyone that has supported at R-Bar Hunka Bunka Djais and South Park

So a Big thanks to all and ONE VERY BIG THANKS TO BON SOLID

I love ya kid you have been great to me

SO EVERYONE COME TO DJAIS EITHER FRIDAY (HAPPY HOUR)

SATURDAY (ALL DAY) OR SUNDAY (NIGHT) AND SAY WHATS UP

Thanks again and I will see you all this weekend and then again in 8 weeks when boot camp is over

one more time -- LETTTTTSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLLLLLAAA

Originally posted by liqidtouch

saleen? i like ur sig pic

haha

scarlet

have a good time bro-

i know what its like (trust me)*wink*

while ur gone

send me ur mailing list

ill take care of things for ya

:laugh::eek: HOLLY ISH did i just say that?

lol-- i dont think bon will go for that one

but thanks for the offer lol

brian thanks and dont sweat it ill be back at metro someday

Originally posted by scarletpromos

This is my last weekend of Partying Before I leave for my Service in the Coast Guard -- I leave for Boot Camp on Monday June 2nd and will be taking it wasy next weekend so this is my last HURAH

I want to say thanks to everyone that has supported at R-Bar Hunka Bunka Djais and South Park

Thanks again and I will see you all this weekend and then again in 8 weeks when boot camp is over

HOLLLLLAAA

Barker,

Best of luck buddy! I am sure I will see you at some point this weekend but I just wanted to say thank you for everything. You have always been a true class act with me and we all know in this business that is hard to come by. Be safe buddy!

Originally posted by scarletpromos

HOLLLLLAAA

Dag yo,

Your leaving..........Hate to see a good promoter go, but it is for the best. Mike good luck and it was a pleasure working with you at BUNKA'S..But I'll call or see you before you go.

Victor Soto

Guest bonsolidd

MR Barker.......After Thies weekend your gonna need an 8 week break!! Hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I Say My goodbyes in June to earrly for me yet! love ya Bon!;)

barker...i had hoped to see you inside so we could do some shots to see you off....i vaguely remember seeing you at all, all weekend....wow what a weekend. In any case man...i will be there in 8 weeks when you return. Good luck out there and send me an address....i'll do some print screens of the good summer threads on CP and send em to ya so you keep up on the reviews of djais every weekend..lol. But seriously...as everyone has said you've been nothing but a class act since i've known you..and a good friend. You always looked out for me and my friends...even at times when it wasnt in your interest. Thanks man..seriously. Guard that coast...the Koreans are coming! (God forbid)

Originally posted by carusomaas12

barker...i had hoped to see you inside so we could do some shots to see you off....i vaguely remember seeing you at all, all weekend....wow what a weekend. In any case man...i will be there in 8 weeks when you return. Good luck out there and send me an address....i'll do some print screens of the good summer threads on CP and send em to ya so you keep up on the reviews of djais every weekend..lol. But seriously...as everyone has said you've been nothing but a class act since i've known you..and a good friend. You always looked out for me and my friends...even at times when it wasnt in your interest. Thanks man..seriously. Guard that coast...the Koreans are coming! (God forbid)

ClubPlanet Djais Updates - I like that one - Ill def send u an adress when i get one -----