Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Left and Right unite against US Patriot Act

Originally posted by mr mahs

These ACLU goons have no argument.. They scream civil liberty violations but offer no solutions.. Do they think it will just go away? Lives are at stake and they don't want to harm anybodies feelings, it's absurd! If it were 19 italians that dropped two buildings I wouldn't have a promblem answering questions but I will tell you this, if my ethnic or religous group was being tarnished by a SELECT few I would make my voice heard and denounce the militant acts of my ethnic backround which is DEFINETLY not happening by muslim clerics in this country I wonder why? Why aren't more muslims in these hate schools coming forward and exposing the rotten apples in their group? maybe it's because the whole tree is rotten!!!

Just my 2 cents...

really? and where's your proof of this? i was in a mosque yesterday and all i heard was the imam saying over and over how the 9/11 hijacker's actions should not be confused with anything in Islam. Please don't be such a hypocrite. Obviously the media would not really care as well if they DID voice their concerns. Since that day, there have been several publications and websites created by Islamic groups from all over the world denouncing the attacks and imploring people to use common sense and rationality when faced with prejudice and racism.

It is appalling and nauseating that you possess such a narrow minded view when it comes to Muslims. I bet you don't even know many yourself. Are you aware of the fact that not all Muslims are fundamentalists, and not all Arabs are terrorists? Logically, how the hell can this be possible, you're going to have to arrest 1.2 Billion people at this point then if you believe the "whole tree is rotten" What a crock of shit....:blown:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right..

don't you notice how the democratic pres wanna bees. always paint a dismal picture where evrything is about to collapse and that we need major reform? The truth is, yes we can do better but this country is the best in the world for a reason, our way works just look at the GDP for god sakes..and people who oppose it are fueled by envy and lust for us but they will never admit it!!

Hey- do you post on any other message boards. I surf thru hannity's boards, that place is nuts mostly conservatives.. I would like another left wing cess pool board to spread my conservative views lol... got any?

try this: http://www.freerepublic.com

Generally conservative but some liberals pop up in there to stir ruckus...

Originally posted by sassa

really? and where's your proof of this? i was in a mosque yesterday and all i heard was the imam saying over and over how the 9/11 hijacker's actions should not be confused with anything in Islam. Please don't be such a hypocrite. Obviously the media would not really care as well if they DID voice their concerns. Since that day, there have been several publications and websites created by Islamic groups from all over the world denouncing the attacks and imploring people to use common sense and rationality when faced with prejudice and racism.

It is appalling and nauseating that you possess such a narrow minded view when it comes to Muslims. I bet you don't even know many yourself. Are you aware of the fact that not all Muslims are fundamentalists, and not all Arabs are terrorists? Logically, how the hell can this be possible, you're going to have to arrest 1.2 Billion people at this point then if you believe the "whole tree is rotten" What a crock of shit....:blown:

HORSE SHIT

with 1.2 BILLION more can be heard..

All I see is arabs dancing in the street burning flags and with their govt's hands out..

And I am best freinds with many albanian muslims who don't share the same evil bull shit views as some of your terrorist buddies back home... so yes I realise they all don't feel that way

HORSE SHIT

with 1.2 BILLION more can be heard..

All I see is arabs dancing in the street burning flags and with their govt's hands out..

And I am best freinds with many albanian muslims who don't share the same evil bull shit views as some of your terrorist buddies back home... so yes I realise they all don't feel that way

i don't have any terrorist buddies, you fucking racist asshole.

I suggest you go read, "When You Ride Alone You Ride With Bin Laden" by Bill Maher....

This is taken from the book:

On the morning after the 9/11 attacks, San Antonio-based Saudi national Dr. Al Badr al-Hazimi was arrested at home and hauled off by federal authorities, mostly due to the fact that he had the same last name as two of the hijackers. Completely innocent, Dr. al-Hazimi had his home searched, was told his visa was revoked and was transported, under guard, to the East Coast for a week of constant interrogation before he was cleared. And when it was suggested to Dr. al-Hazimi that he was owed an apology, he said, ‘With all respect, I might disagree...because it is not time to point fingers and apologize. It’s time to cooperate with officials...’ In other words, in a time of heightened alert and national crisis, Dr. al-Hazimi chose to practice tolerance rather than demand it.â€

Say what you want to say but look at the facts....All of the hijackers were of Middle-Eastern descent.....All of the terrorist acts being commited against this country are by people of Middle-Eastern descent.....Open your eyes and use some common sense....

attachment.php?s=&postid=1479460

Originally posted by nycmuzik

I suggest you go read, "When You Ride Alone You Ride With Bin Laden" by Bill Maher....

This is taken from the book:

On the morning after the 9/11 attacks, San Antonio-based Saudi national Dr. Al Badr al-Hazimi was arrested at home and hauled off by federal authorities, mostly due to the fact that he had the same last name as two of the hijackers. Completely innocent, Dr. al-Hazimi had his home searched, was told his visa was revoked and was transported, under guard, to the East Coast for a week of constant interrogation before he was cleared. And when it was suggested to Dr. al-Hazimi that he was owed an apology, he said, ‘With all respect, I might disagree...because it is not time to point fingers and apologize. It’s time to cooperate with officials...’ In other words, in a time of heightened alert and national crisis, Dr. al-Hazimi chose to practice tolerance rather than demand it.”

Say what you want to say but look at the facts....All of the hijackers were of Middle-Eastern descent.....All of the terrorist acts being commited against this country are by people of Middle-Eastern descent.....Open your eyes and use some common sense....

attachment.php?s=&postid=1479460

:aright: LIVES ARE AT STAKE NOT FEELINGS....

i don't have any terrorist buddies, you fucking racist asshole.

how do you know? The same anti american bullshit rhetoric you display is the same way the fanatical cowards feel about our country.. It's not like they would have I am a terrorist printed on their turbons.. I am not racist ! I am a logical thinker on this issue.. I suffer racism all the time being an Italian-american and being stereo typed of being in the mafia but do you hear me bitchin and moanen? The diffrence is Meatballs never blue up a airliner or demolished 2 110 story skyscrapers.. Repeat this to your self....

2 manhattan skyscrapers were destroyed by 19 middle eastern men using 2 jumbo american commercial airliners, and their are thousands of other cowards just like them ready to make the same journey to hell with them.. I think this alone causes for some alarm and singaling out NO? if not please provide us all with a better way of protecting our selves..

Originally posted by nycmuzik

All of the terrorist acts being commited against this country are by people of Middle-Eastern descent

ALL?!

what about Timothy McVeigh? Ted Kaczynski? Jose Padilla? Luke John Helder?

:confused:

looks to me like there are quite a few American cowards as well

how do you know? The same anti american bullshit rhetoric you display is the same way the fanatical cowards feel about our country.. It's not like they would have I am a terrorist printed on their turbons.. I am not racist ! I am a logical thinker on this issue.. I suffer racism all the time being an Italian-american and being stereo typed of being in the mafia but do you hear me bitchin and moanen? The diffrence is Meatballs never blue up a airliner or demolished 2 110 story skyscrapers.. Repeat this to your self....

2 manhattan skyscrapers were destroyed by 19 middle eastern men using 2 jumbo american commercial airliners, and their are thousands of other cowards just like them ready to make the same journey to hell with them.. I think this alone causes for some alarm and singaling out NO? if not please provide us all with a better way of protecting our selves..

i can't even take this seriously. do you just randomly type stuff? :rolleyes:

i can't even take this seriously. do you just randomly type stuff? :rolleyes:

It's black and white I can't help your blindness to the fact that some, not all Middle eastern men commited these crimes and are still plotting against us.. so it's logical to target this ethnic backround...I am sorry but this how it is..

call me crazy but you want to know why Puerto Ricans aren't targeted as terrorists?

BECAUSE WE PREDOMINANTLY AREN"T.

There seems to be a LARGE concentration of terrorism coming from the middle-eastern, religious fanatic crowd. Dont even debate me on this. You know it's the truth - just look at the past 20 years for evidence.

Even Puertoricans have their terrorist groups, but the most they've done is broken onto an airbase, destroyed some fencing and set a couple jeeps and an F16 on fire...

which, incidentally is vastly different than demolishing several ACRES' worth of downtown Manhattan real-estate, and cutting a fiery swath through the nation's military nerve center.

bitch and moan all you want about how racist and prejudiced we are. As long as middle-eastern types continue to be the predominant culture that perpetrates violence against civilian populations as a means to achieve their objectives, they will continue to be targeted and stereotyped.

Don't even argue that the US does the same. The military fights against the military and anybody else who raises a gun at a soldier is a fair target in my mind.

The terrorist raises a gun at an unarmed individual and shoots away.

now tell me how we're so evil for wanting to put a stop to it.

Originally posted by cintron

call me crazy but you want to know why Puerto Ricans aren't targeted as terrorists?

BECAUSE WE PREDOMINANTLY AREN"T.

There seems to be a LARGE concentration of terrorism coming from the middle-eastern, religious fanatic crowd. Dont even debate me on this. You know it's the truth - just look at the past 20 years for evidence.

Even Puertoricans have their terrorist groups, but the most they've done is broken onto an airbase, destroyed some fencing and set a couple jeeps and an F16 on fire...

which, incidentally is vastly different than demolishing several ACRES' worth of downtown Manhattan real-estate, and cutting a fiery swath through the nation's military nerve center.

bitch and moan all you want about how racist and prejudiced we are. As long as middle-eastern types continue to be the predominant culture that perpetrates violence against civilian populations as a means to achieve their objectives, they will continue to be targeted and stereotyped.

Don't even argue that the US does the same. The military fights against the military and anybody else who raises a gun at a soldier is a fair target in my mind.

The terrorist raises a gun at an unarmed individual and shoots away.

now tell me how we're so evil for wanting to put a stop to it.

Thank you! Finally someone with some common sense.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

ALL?!

what about Timothy McVeigh? Ted Kaczynski? Jose Padilla? Luke John Helder?

:confused:

looks to me like there are quite a few American cowards as well

Dont even bother mentioning Timothy McVeigh in this......His ideas and views were supported by a few thousand radical militia types at the most while Bin Laden and his buddies have hundreds of thousands if not millions of supporters....When was the last time you saw a Timothy McVeigh shirt being sold??.....In Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Gaza, and many other Middle-Eastern countries, Bin Laden shirts declaring him a hero are being sold like crazy....He's like Micheal Jordan over there....

Ted kaczynski was one man....Thats ONE PERSON....He had no following....He went just alittle crazy from spending too much time in that cabin....

Jose Padilla aka Abdullah al-Mujahir....He converted to Islam....Trained in Afghanistan.....Was supported by hundreds of thousands of people.....

Luke John Helder....Once again he was one man that was supported by no one....

When Americans start flying planes into buildings and driving truck bombs in military barracks then we could go ahead and take an extra look at them while at the airports.....This new form of terrorism showed its ugly face to the world in Beirut in the early 80's(most notaby the Marine barracks bombing)...Since then there has been one very striking similarity between all the major terrorist groups in the world....All are headed and supported by extremist Muslims....And unfortunetly we cant tell the difference between the peace-loving Muslim and the one that wants to drive a truck bomb up your ass....

you know, most of you complain about how all these terrorists come from the middle east...ever wondered WHY ??

don't you think they have a good reason or two for establishing such a complex network...and why are they pissed off at the west........

seems like no one cares to address these issues, but choose rather to just attack them for everything they do......that's understandable, but if this "problem" with terrorism is to be solved, shouldn't the roots of the problem be addressed first?

you know, most of you complain about how all these terrorists come from the middle east...ever wondered WHY ??

don't you think they have a good reason or two for establishing such a complex network...and why are they pissed off at the west........

seems like no one cares to address these issues, but choose rather to just attack them for everything they do......that's understandable, but if this "problem" with terrorism is to be solved, shouldn't the roots of the problem be addressed first?

The PROMBLEM is simple.. Terrorists don't appreciate, to say the least the military and financial support we lend to Isreal, as long as that is happening it's muslims vs christians and jews IN THEIR EYES.... bottom line..... We will always support the only democratic country in the region or else the holocaust woud be a walk in the park sister. With our assistance to Isreal the murdorous hunger will grow, thats why it's our responsibilty to wipe it clean from the earth...

WITH US OR WITHOUT US!!!!

The PROMBLEM is simple.. Terrorists don't appreciate, to say the least the military and financial support we lend to Isreal, as long as that is happening it's muslims vs christians and jews IN THEIR EYES.... bottom line..... We will always support the only democratic country in the region or else the holocaust woud be a walk in the park sister. With our assistance to Isreal the murdorous hunger will grow, thats why it's our responsibilty to wipe it clean from the earth...

WITH US OR WITHOUT US!!!!

:rolleyes: what a way to simplify this ...........NO THAT'S NOT THE ONLY REASON.

Who are you kidding.. what else in the world can it be???

try economic policies, try historical mistakes, try certain alliances with certain companies, try the west imposing their beliefs on them, the list goes on and on...do you honestly see things so black and white and no grey???

try economic policies, try historical mistakes, try certain alliances with certain companies, try the west imposing their beliefs on them, the list goes on and on...do you honestly see things so black and white and no grey???

You are dreaming!!!

All those things you mentioned are inter-twined and based with us supporting Isreal...

Arabs like yourself beleive Isreal doesn't have a right to exist guess what?? it does so get over it!!!

seriously, take your head out of your ass. and i'm not arab. even if i was, that statement is such a generalization.........:rolleyes:

]

I dont fucking care what their politics, religious issues or bitchy adolescent tendencies are.

It still doesn't give them the right to go out and kill lots of people just because they feel as if they're being slighted.

In fact, the REASON they're having economics and history shoved up their ass is because they don't fucking LEARN. In general the culture seems to be a reactionary one: carry anger around and strike back when struck, but NOBODY plans ahead for peace, NOBODY accepts that their fate is in their own hands.

Power STILL flows from the barrel of a gun in that region of the world and they are mixing that sense of power with their anger at the world.

Mexicans have been trampled, Japanese have lost a war and a country, China has suffered at the hands of NATO and trade sanctions... yet you don't see them blowing up buildings in downtown manhattan because they have moved PAST their obstacles and LEARNED how to compete in the world market.

Meanwhile it seems some arabs are angry that the world has not simply bent over and given them riches, political power or land.

They're mad that Israel occupies a stretch of land that you can fly over in 10 minutes. THEY DON"T THINK OF ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES.

World market? Fuck the world market - that's run by american and jewish lackeys. Regional Peace? Fuck that too. Agreeing to peace would be seen as submitting to the Israelis and bowing to their ideas - again an unimaginable thing.

THere is TOO much PRIDE and ANGER and not enough BRAINS and THAT is why terrorists thrive. They're given a layer of hatred and ignorance to feed upon.

You don't see Americans blowing up residential neighborhoods in Palestine - why? Because our society preaches TOLERANCE. We don't put up with people who would be violent to one another and above all the average american doesn't bring their lives to a screeching halt and point a gun at their neighbor when that neighbor manages to get ahead of them in life.

Blame america all you want. We're not bringing bombs to their cultural centers and government buildings unless they do it to us first. The arabs created the world they're living in so in my mind, they can fucking die in it too.

Originally posted by cintron

]

I dont fucking care what their politics, religious issues or bitchy adolescent tendencies are.

It still doesn't give them the right to go out and kill lots of people just because they feel as if they're being slighted.

In fact, the REASON they're having economics and history shoved up their ass is because they don't fucking LEARN. In general the culture seems to be a reactionary one: carry anger around and strike back when struck, but NOBODY plans ahead for peace, NOBODY accepts that their fate is in their own hands.

Power STILL flows from the barrel of a gun in that region of the world and they are mixing that sense of power with their anger at the world.

Mexicans have been trampled, Japanese have lost a war and a country, China has suffered at the hands of NATO and trade sanctions... yet you don't see them blowing up buildings in downtown manhattan because they have moved PAST their obstacles and LEARNED how to compete in the world market.

Meanwhile it seems some arabs are angry that the world has not simply bent over and given them riches, political power or land.

They're mad that Israel occupies a stretch of land that you can fly over in 10 minutes. THEY DON"T THINK OF ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES.

World market? Fuck the world market - that's run by american and jewish lackeys. Regional Peace? Fuck that too. Agreeing to peace would be seen as submitting to the Israelis and bowing to their ideas - again an unimaginable thing.

THere is TOO much PRIDE and ANGER and not enough BRAINS and THAT is why terrorists thrive. They're given a layer of hatred and ignorance to feed upon.

You don't see Americans blowing up residential neighborhoods in Palestine - why? Because our society preaches TOLERANCE. We don't put up with people who would be violent to one another and above all the average american doesn't bring their lives to a screeching halt and point a gun at their neighbor when that neighbor manages to get ahead of them in life.

Blame america all you want. We're not bringing bombs to their cultural centers and government buildings unless they do it to us first. The arabs created the world they're living in so in my mind, they can fucking die in it too.

WOW!!!...Say it like it is Brother!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: