b-side

How Young is too young ???  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How Young is too young ???

• 1-3 year age difference
    • 3-5 year age difference
    • 5-10 year age difference
    • it don't make a difference!

i think the age difference matters less and less as both people in the relationship are older (not as they get older, mind you.). for instance, i think anyone over 18 dating a minor is not right :yuck: (besides sex between them being automatically illegal in most states), and a 21-year-old dating a 40-something is iffy... but as soon as people hit a certain age (and i think that age depends on the individual), we're more or less intellectual and emotional equals.

I don't know, my first real bf was ten years older than me and I was 17.. but it was really nice and I definitly don't regret it, I much rather at that time dated an older person than some freshman in college.

I think it all depends on how mature you are. And if you can mentally handle the situation.

I think it really depends on the individual. I mean, there is a point for everyone where it can be too young I.E. R. Kelly.

But for me personally (im 24) now i wouldn't go lower than 18. When i was 22, i hooked up with a 17 year old, but she was mature, and we had a lot in common.

I still believe age is just a number, and some people who are younger truly act maturer. So it all depends...

I don't believe entirely in the whole "age is just a number" mentality... many people in the same age group have had similar experiences, their brains are at a similar stage of development, etc. Obviously this holds true much more for younger people, and the differences lessen as we get older. But we all know of people who don't seem to us like they're "where they should be" in life (ie, people who need to grow the fuck up :rolleyes: ), and we also know people who are "mature for their age." If age was really just a number... we wouldn't think this way.

With that said, I still can't answer this question because there are always exceptions to the rule. But the thing I've found about dating people who are substantially younger- at first it's a lot of fun because they are so full of life. But after a while, it's as though you have a younger brother/sister hanging around. They're at a stage that you left behind years ago, had forgotten all about, and are in no rush to be dragged back into.

you know.... IMO age is nothing but just how many times you went around SUN. i mean, just that......age is nothing, just NUMBERS..... but what counts is the EXPERIENCE you got in this one travel around the SUN.... EXPERIENCE is what we seek in life and what counts in life

Originally posted by joeg

"if theres grass on the field........" ;)

Yes there WAS a little, but she SHAVED it :D

O.K. I'm like 30 something and she is just 20

But an extremely HOT 20, that looks even younger.. Her face looks 18, But the body looks 23.

Imagine tasteyT or ClubKat mixed up Jamaicaneese Style! :eek:

age can matter in a lot of ways later on, you'll be going through mid life crises or whatever mental breakdown men go through (seems like they always have them...) and get older and will want to do certain things and she will still be able to do a lot more in life and it wouldn't be fair in a way....

depends............i wouldn't though..

Originally posted by b-side

Imagine tastyT or ClubKat mixed up Jamaicaneese Style!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

bro, i don't care if she was 13... you made the right choice... and don't let anyone tell you different... ;)

Originally posted by sassa

mid life crises or whatever mental breakdown men go through (seems like they always have them...)

you should see the mental breakdown you bitches have on an EVERY DAY basis.... ;)

:tongue:

Originally posted by b-side

Imagine tasteyT or ClubKat mixed up Jamaicaneese Style! :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad to see that even though I'm on the verge of turning 28 I can still be compared to someone w/the body of a 23 year old.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: