Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armpit purses

I can't stand being at a club with a lot of those chicks carrying

armpit purses. ya know, the ones with the really short straps but

they carry it over their shoulder. Very prissy. I know, random.

But I just had this thought last week at Five. I mean, why carry a

purse? Put your cash and your cards in your pockets. Well, I guess if you're wearing a hoochie skirt, it doesn't have pockets.

Hmm. chicks I hang out with have pockets.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually I prefer that girls wear "armpit purses" because that way they aren't bumping into me with a "big mama" purse. If your purse isn't bothering me, then you are not on my shit list.

I own an "armpit purse" so that I will never be "that girl with the purse that keep knocking everyone over on the dancefloor" the only time I really ever use a purse in a club is if its a club such as 1223 where jeans are frowned upon. I think I'm gonna start a line of black "ass" pants w/ pockets. I'd certainly buy them.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

"big mama"

:laugh: :laugh:

One time at Five this transvestite lady was talking shit to my GF for no reason and i told her to fuck off and she swung her "big mama" purse at me. It was hilarious.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

You call that a purse?

That's not a purse.

THIS is a purse!

Purse3.jpg

that's an overnight bag. I never understand the need for a huge ass purse. What the hell could you possibly need while inside a club that requires a purse that big? Thank god for baggy pants w/ ton 'o pockets. Otherwise where would I put all my goodies on "special" nights. You all would chew your tongues off :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Hey, aren't you supposed to be in NYC? :shaky:

I have no idea what you're talking about btw. :shaky: :shaky:

I am indeed... just woke up with a really bad hangover from constantly dozing off on the trains at 4a.m... saw Dan (Sashweed) spin last night at the Opium Den and in an hour, probably get ready to hit the village for some shopping. :)

Originally posted by kken

I am indeed... just woke up with a really bad hangover from constantly dozing off on the trains at 4a.m... saw Dan (Sashweed) spin last night at the Opium Den and in an hour, probably get ready to hit the village for some shopping. :)

i need to go to new york. :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'm gonna wear my armpit purse tonight to piss Reval off :tongue:

actually, i think i might bring my camera and my jeans won't be able to hold all that shit. That's if I can muster up the motivation to go get film :(

Armpit purse = no Gorecki