Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armpit purses

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by revaluation

what do you guys bring to a club that you can't put in your pockets?

my jeans usually have tiny pockets - hehe. Most of the time I don't bring a purse because I hate them. But for instant, if I want to bring my camera so I can immortalize the times I spend with all of you forever on film, I sometimes prefer the armpit purse. That way my jeans aren't weighted down.

That situation and being at a club that requires "ass" pants w/ no pockets to be let into the door, are the only times you'll see me with a purse in a club.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

my jeans usually have tiny pockets - hehe. Most of the time I don't bring a purse because I hate them. But for instant, if I want to bring my camera so I can immortalize the times I spend with all of you forever on film, I sometimes prefer the armpit purse. That way my jeans aren't weighted down.

That situation and being at a club that requires "ass" pants w/ no pockets to be let into the door, are the only times you'll see me with a purse in a club.

ya i wear cargos cuz i stuff so much shit in em...CDs, flyers, sunglasses, dru.., um, ripped fuel, plus keys, wallett, phone and shit.....damn I think I need an armpit purse

plus i usually have to hold some girl's stuff too

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well it sounded like you were going to play "that old track" until I threaten you with the armpit purse :rolleyes:

ya i was and will...ize just bringing up and old joke....i only say that bc he plays "3 drives on vinyl" everytime......one of my fav tracks though.....classic

Originally posted by revaluation

ya i wear cargos cuz i stuff so much shit in em...CDs, flyers, sunglasses, dru.., um, ripped fuel, plus keys, wallett, phone and shit.....damn I think I need an armpit purse

plus i usually have to hold some girl's stuff too

i like to wear cargos as well. but sometimes I like to wear jeans and oh my god sometimes I like wearing "ass" pants! :eek: hahaha... so I have to compromise the pockets. You'll never see me with a "big mama" purse though :D

LOL on holding a girl's stuff. When Dee and I use to go out all the time I always wound up holding all her stuff. I use to tell her she desparately needed pants with pockets. I use to stick my id/money in my boot. That was always fun at the bar :D

Originally posted by nourishment

Dressing like a girl often requires pants with no pockets, not to mention shoes you can't walk in. So deal with the tiny purses and quit yer gripin' or date girls that dress like boys. :tongue:

Girls who want boys

Who like boys to be girls

Who do boys like they're girls

Who do girls like they're boys

Always should be someone you really love

I have an armpit purse, and it's a drag to carry around... I usually only bring it to places where it's more of a lounge than a club... at clubs purses make it almost impossible to really dance (to REALLY dance, ya know), but us girls are always stuck with trying to find a place to put all of our s***. Boots are good, but in the summer that's not really a choice... I came across this cute little pair of undies that had a little clear pocket in the front- enough space for a key and some money... still have yet to try it though- lol. Maybe some of us girls should start a club clothing line just for this! :idea:

Originally posted by nourishment

Dressing like a girl often requires pants with no pockets, not to mention shoes you can't walk in. So deal with the tiny purses and quit yer gripin' or date girls that dress like boys. :tongue:

who says? Ass pants are a cop out for those that too lazy to put something elaborate together. Nobody says that girls have to go for the "painted on" look to dress like one. The shoes I completely understand. Just looking heels at clubs hurt.

Originally posted by dancergirl000

I came across this cute little pair of undies that had a little clear pocket in the front- enough space for a key and a condom... still have yet to try it though- lol.

a key to hotel love and a glove for lovin. Now you're thinkin' dancer!!

funny how all the guys complain about purses and stuff girls wear when they go out, but when their girl is smokin' and every guy at the club is looking at her, they don't dare complain.

it comes with the terretory.

i dig chicks with pockets...pockets are smokin. hoochies in paint on pants subconciously soliciting attention from guys at clubs are not.

My whole point is that the vibe is very important. And some girls make clubbing a difficult experience and it diminishes the good time vibe. If the shoes hurt, and the skirt is too tight, and you've got to carry around a bunch of shit in your armpit all night...are you really having a good time?

BTW, I didn't see a whole lot of AP's on Fri. and I had a blast :)