Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monsoon weekend - what's going on?

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by jtk4

atleast you live on the north shore(ish), it would be bad if you were traveling through boston to go to rain. Thats like being hungry, passing restaraunts (sp) to stop at mobil for a hot dog. By the way i live on the north shore and there is a chance i will be at rain. just look for the guy doing the tissue dance thats me

Yeah - no worries. I'm used to traveling to go out . I'll keep my eye out for the guy tossing the napkins around and make sure to steer clear ;)

Originally posted by groovefire

It’s official, I’m heading down to NYC for the night to catch Migs @ Centro. I’ll be pounding Zygo with hellomynameis in a matter of hours.

and Sharon sits with Arafat.

Well, I gotta hear what comes of this?

Dr. K.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing came of it. If he was there he never asked for me. Anyone can email at harold@centro-fly.com. Yeah I'll get you on the guest list. If any of you have parties coming out (bachelorette, bachelor parties, just plain old road trips) I'll take care of you guys and put you on the house list. And no I won't Bait and switch on you guys. If you email me I'll respond, tell you the details, and come through with the goods.............just try me. Actually any real music fans know this name----Laurent Garnier, he'll be at Centro-Fly this friday. Everytime I have seen him he brings out the greatest looking crowd and just plays the best set out there. According to most DJs worldwide, he is considered to be one of the most admired and followed guys out there. Every time he comes here, every DJ in the area comes to check him out from Miguel Migs to Armin van Helden.

Oh and you can try ZYGO so I'm not the only one with relative feedback

I missed how this thread turned out somehow…so gay.

Originally posted by keith1968

and Sharon sits with Arafat.

Well, I gotta hear what comes of this?

Dr. K.

For starters, if you think for one minute that there any kind of genuine animosity on my part toward ‘Harold’, then you’re a fucking child, irrespective of whatever degree you claim to hold. I tried, in good faith, to contact him before I went down, apparently he does not get PM’s, so I never heard back. I would have been happy to meet him or anyone at this night. I love Migs and love Centro-Fly, and generally love the music and the scene and meeting people who appreciate it too. I cannot fathom the basis of this comment.

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Nothing came of it. If he was there he never asked for me.

As for you, what do you mean ‘if’ I went, I said I went, why would I lie? You had not given us your real name by that point, and sorry if I don’t be to the fucking loser that walks around a club asking for someone by their Clubplanet screenname?!? Geez.

Can you guys go away now, you’re officially bothering me now.

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Groovefire WOW! hold on a minute. You are right about me not giving over my real name, but my email is part of my profile. I guess next GBH event, which is this friday for laurent. Come ask suzanne at the door for me and I will make sure you stay off the line.

Can’t make it down again this week, but hopefully soon. Say what's up to Carl Kennedy for me (my name's Todd Hanna) and give us an LG report on Monday. :)