Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
guest00901

Can You Love Again?

Recommended Posts

After getting out of a relationship with someone you really love, and then trying to work on it and failing each time and then finally letting go do you think that you will ever let yourself fall for someone like that ever again and open up to someone like that ever again or are you just gonna keep your guard up for a while and swear off all men for a while? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had my heart broken hard... u know cuz u were there for me ;) but.... i went out, i had fun, i hooked up with different people, enjoyed myself... and ended up fallin for someone who far exceeds the one who broke my heart....:heart: i found people who truly love me, and those who treat me like i dont deserve to be treated were given the boot... after u have a hard breakup with someone, u either never let anyone back into ur heart b/c ur afraid.. or it becomes easier for u to tell who's for real, and who's not. and im very much in love, of course after thinking i didnt think it was possible... but it is possible to fall in love again.. just dont go looking for it. let it come to u.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by linabina

i had my heart broken hard... u know cuz u were there for me ;) but.... i went out, i had fun, i hooked up with different people, enjoyed myself... and ended up fallin for someone who far exceeds the one who broke my heart.... so it is possible to fall in love again.. just dont go looking for it. let it come to u.

But it gets lonley :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it does. but ur a young beautiful girl daniela. u have forever and a day to find that someone. just enjoy the single life with ur friends and do things that u love. i got lonely. but i found people to surround myself with that made me feel better. and it helped. dont be sad :isok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very hard to get back on your feet after a beak up.. I can totally relate wit you on this.

You will love again but don't focus on that now.. Try to keep yourself busy and surround yourself with people you love. There is going to be times when you feel very lonely but thats when you can lean on your friends and family, they will help you.. and if you ever need to talk to someone send me a PM... We can cry together.. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by linabina

it does. but ur a young beautiful girl daniela. u have forever and a day to find that someone. just enjoy the single life with ur friends and do things that u love. i got lonely. but i found people to surround myself with that made me feel better. and it helped. dont be sad :isok:

::sniffle sniffle:: thank u hunni :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by naughtybabe

It's very hard to get back on your feet after a beak up.. I can totally relate wit you on this.

You will love again but don't focus on that now.. Try to keep yourself busy and surround yourself with people you love. There is going to be times when you feel very lonely but thats when you can lean on your friends and family, they will help you.. and if you ever need to talk to someone send me a PM... We can cry together.. :)

:) Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea or you catch your "girlfriend" on Valentines day walking outside of the movie Theatre necking with some guy named Kyyyyyyle... what kinda fucking name is Kyyyyyyle anyway... there is always love after you lost... in fact the love that comes after is probably stronger because everytime you are put into that painful situation of heartache it teaches you something about yourself and the people you choose to fall in love with... youll get back on the horse just dont fuck some girl named Jen who says shes a virgin and might give you clap... :) errr that didnt happen to me honest...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

After getting out of a relationship with someone you really love, and then trying to work on it and failing each time and then finally letting go do you think that you will ever let yourself fall for someone like that ever again and open up to someone like that ever again or are you just gonna keep your guard up for a while and swear off all men for a while? :(

Why are you so miserable and jaded???? Give yourself some downtime, do other things to occupy yourself so your not constantly thinking about your ex............get back into the game, and you'll be fine...............it's easier than you think. Especially if you do actually catch him hooking up with someone else

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

Why are you so miserable and jaded???? Give yourself some downtime, do other things to occupy yourself so your not constantly thinking about your ex............get back into the game, and you'll be fine...............it's easier than you think. Especially if you do actually catch him hooking up with someone else

:D

ever have ur heart broken???

if not then stfu :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let things happen naturally.. of course keeping your guard up but take your time with it. Know what your going through myself. I am taking a break from dating or going out for now and pre-occupying myself being busy. Going out helps sometimes but not all the time.

I stay away from sad songs, or romantic movies. I just listen to songs without any lyrics and watch tons of action movies....Hitting the gym helps too....

Its true what they say, "time can be your friend or your enemy, it depends on what you do with it..." Make the best of it stay positive and keep your faith and everything should go alright...Just smile....:D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there's more to life than being with someone. true it's a nice addition to your life, but it's not something essential.

what i mean by this is that one should be able to be satisfied with their life through their actions. if someone wants to live a depressing, shitty life, then their actions will reflect this mentality. if someone wants to make the most of things, then also, their actions will reflect this. and in my opinion, usually people who fall into the latter category attract the right type of people to hang out with, and possibly (in the future) hook up with.

just be happy you are alive, you are young, you live in one of the most exciting cities in the world....you have your whole life ahead of you, things to do, places to visit, people to see....

don't think about being with a guy. true, it is nice to care for someone and have them care for you, but it is not everything in life. and since life is short, why not take advantage of each day you wake up and do something that makes you feel alive and happy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

there's more to life than being with someone. true it's a nice addition to your life, but it's not something essential.

what i mean by this is that one should be able to be satisfied with their life through their actions. if someone wants to live a depressing, shitty life, then their actions will reflect this mentality. if someone wants to make the most of things, then also, their actions will reflect this. and in my opinion, usually people who fall into the latter category attract the right type of people to hang out with, and possibly (in the future) hook up with.

just be happy you are alive, you are young, you live in one of the most exciting cities in the world....you have your whole life ahead of you, things to do, places to visit, people to see....

don't think about being with a guy. true, it is nice to care for someone and have them care for you, but it is not everything in life. and since life is short, why not take advantage of each day you wake up and do something that makes you feel alive and happy?

wow that was great thanks so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shes right d. the minute u start feeling that dependency, ur gonna attract the wrong kinds of people... b/c ur pretty much gonna feel the need to latch on to everyone u meet... just to feel satisfied and to get rid of the lonliness... u need to surround urself with people who give off a good aura about themselves and life... the only way to do that, is to be that way urself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eurolisa

i think it'll take me a very long time to love again and trust again, i think that i cant and wont love someone that much again cause in the end it hurt to much and almost destroyed me. i am terrified of "love" now

the sooner u get urself outta that mindframe, the shorter those feelings will last

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard a good saying once, it goes like this:

"Love is like the dressing on the salad of life; it's nice to have but you don't need it and it usually ends up making you fatter."

Truer words were never spoken, Hahaha!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

After getting out of a relationship with someone you really love, and then trying to work on it and failing each time and then finally letting go do you think that you will ever let yourself fall for someone like that ever again and open up to someone like that ever again or are you just gonna keep your guard up for a while and swear off all men for a while? :(

If at first, you dont succeed dust youself off and try again...and again...and again

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so who actually believes that we all have soulmates? that we are destined to meet our loves? that we are all meant to be with someone..... is it more emotional or physical? do people really need to be in love?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont necessarily believe that one person is meant for another.... i think people fit perfectly together so it may seem that they were made for each other... but idk about the soulmate thing... and even if it were true... and people were destined to find their soulmate, i dont think they have to be in love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×