Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Pro's And Con's Of Nj Shore Vs. Hamptons

WELL WHERE TO BEGIN WITHOUT OFFENDING ANYONE LOLO

WELL THE HAMPTONS....IS FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS LIVING OFF OF MOMMY AND DADDY'S FUNDS... WITH THERE PLASTIC SURGERIES TO CORRECT THEIR HERITAGE TRADEMARKS...THEIR FAKE TANS...THEIR ATTEMPTS OF ALTERING THAT EVER SO PLAYED OUT SPIKEY HAIR CUT...."IT'S NOT SPIKED! IT'S MESSY" LOL THE FAKE DIOR/FENDI/LV BAGS....AND THEN THE REAL ONES.... THAT EVERYONE IS SO "ORIGINAL" AND BUYS THE SAME CRAP. THIS SHOWS I'M RICH IF I HAVE A LOUIS VUITON...>IT'S ALSO A GOLD DIGGER TRADEMARK< THAT GUYS RUN FROM! LMAO HERE'S A HINT GIRLS WITH REAL BIG BOOBS COVER THE GOODS UP...BECAUSE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER THEY GOT TEASED AND IT DREW TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THEM. THE FAKE BOOBIE GIRLS SHOW THEIR SHIT OFF BECAUSE THEY SPENT ALOT OF MONEY FOR THEM. TOO BAD THEY COULDN'T BU AN ASS...OR BRAINS OR A PERSONALITY THEN THEY'S BE PERFECT.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT JERSEYYYYYY LOL

CAN WE SAY "BANG BANG" "BEBE" 2 STORES I FCUKING HATE....

WELL THERE ARE ALOT MORE VERTICALLY CHALLENGED JUICE BOYS AT THE SHORE AND NOW THEY EVEN WHERE THE "CHEALSEA" BOY TANK TOPS THAT LOOK SOOO GAY. HORRIBLE! THEN I NOTICE IF GIRLS DON'T HAVE A FACE THEY DECIDE WALKING AROUND HALF NAKED IS GONNA PROVE SOMETHING? LOL I'M GETTING TIRED OF TYPING...I'LL GET BACK TO YOU ON THE REST WHEN IT COMES TO ME....

NOW I KNOW I'M GONNA HEAR "YOUR JEALOUS" WELL THAT'S CAUSE YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU.....AND "EVERYONE THINKS THEIR A CELEBRITY IN THEIR OWN HEAD"

Guest hotshit

I think the real ratio to be analyzed here is the amount of "Jersey people" that go to the Hamptons compared to the amount of "New York people" that come to the Jersey shore.

I think any upscale respectable Manhattan resident stays clear from the Jersey scene.

But, Brooklyn, Queens and S.I people pack up our clubs every weekend. I meet more girls from the city than from jersey in jersey clubs.

I don't know any jersey people who go or have been to the Hamptons because we dont give a shit. Im happy where I go in jersey.

Like OU812 said I dont need the extra crowdedness on the parkway or at the clubs so stay the fuck home. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, does it really matter...

The Hamptons has Neptunes, and that really makes all the difference...

Jersey Shore? I 've honestly never been, I wonder if there's a reason for that???

Hmmm

I love my Hamptons, that's all I can say...

JM

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by nypartygirl79

I live in NY and I don't go to the Hamptons...I prefer the Jersey Shore...Too stuck up for me over there in the Hamptons....

I hear far too often that the Hamptons are "stuck up". Please dont go by the stereotype the Hamptons get from TV and the media. The Hamptons are made up of a bunch of different areas. If you are partying in East Hampton or BridgeHampton, yes, you will be hob nobbing with a bunch of stuck up trust fund baby's.

Where you need to be is Hampton bays, Quogue or even West/South Hampton. Thats where you will find CPI, HOM(Brazil), Tavern, and most importantly...Neptunes!!

I actually try and stay away from both and make my way to Europe instead. If I do choose, I will prefer sun in the fun relaxation at BOTH places. But as far as clubbing? Uhhm...no thanks:rolleyes: So who's inviting me to their summer mansion for sick tunes and expensive drinks???:D

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WELL WHERE TO BEGIN WITHOUT OFFENDING ANYONE LOLO

WELL THE HAMPTONS....IS FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS LIVING OFF OF MOMMY AND DADDY'S FUNDS... WITH THERE PLASTIC SURGERIES TO CORRECT THEIR HERITAGE TRADEMARKS...THEIR FAKE TANS...THEIR ATTEMPTS OF ALTERING THAT EVER SO PLAYED OUT SPIKEY HAIR CUT...."IT'S NOT SPIKED! IT'S MESSY" LOL THE FAKE DIOR/FENDI/LV BAGS....AND THEN THE REAL ONES.... THAT EVERYONE IS SO "ORIGINAL" AND BUYS THE SAME CRAP. THIS SHOWS I'M RICH IF I HAVE A LOUIS VUITON...>IT'S ALSO A GOLD DIGGER TRADEMARK< THAT GUYS RUN FROM! LMAO HERE'S A HINT GIRLS WITH REAL BIG BOOBS COVER THE GOODS UP...BECAUSE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER THEY GOT TEASED AND IT DREW TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THEM. THE FAKE BOOBIE GIRLS SHOW THEIR SHIT OFF BECAUSE THEY SPENT ALOT OF MONEY FOR THEM. TOO BAD THEY COULDN'T BU AN ASS...OR BRAINS OR A PERSONALITY THEN THEY'S BE PERFECT.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT JERSEYYYYYY LOL

CAN WE SAY "BANG BANG" "BEBE" 2 STORES I FCUKING HATE....

WELL THERE ARE ALOT MORE VERTICALLY CHALLENGED JUICE BOYS AT THE SHORE AND NOW THEY EVEN WHERE THE "CHEALSEA" BOY TANK TOPS THAT LOOK SOOO GAY. HORRIBLE! THEN I NOTICE IF GIRLS DON'T HAVE A FACE THEY DECIDE WALKING AROUND HALF NAKED IS GONNA PROVE SOMETHING? LOL I'M GETTING TIRED OF TYPING...I'LL GET BACK TO YOU ON THE REST WHEN IT COMES TO ME....

NOW I KNOW I'M GONNA HEAR "YOUR JEALOUS" WELL THAT'S CAUSE YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU.....AND "EVERYONE THINKS THEIR A CELEBRITY IN THEIR OWN HEAD"

Why do you always type in caps and criticize everything?

Your making assumptions about people from the sterotype, and you say how girls are walking around that don't have a face but they are half naked. Hence its the beach, your gonna walk around with a bikinni on, yea some people get a little ridiculous and wear some dumb outfits on the boardwalk but you get that where ever you go not just the shore.

Oh and remind me, aren't you the whale that is making a big buzz over on the jersey board?

attachment.php?postid=1522164

Like you really should be criticizing anyone:rolleyes:

Oh and you say "bang bang" & "bebe" are two stores you hate? Well where do you shop? Cause you obviously have a problem with having money and spending it on nice clothes when you talked about the girls in the hamptons with the LV/GUCCI bags and all that. What are you a Forever 21 girl :)