Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to kosta and rafi y

actually this is to kosta so fuck you rafi. kosta thank you for finally putting my name out about saints cause i rocked it 4 2 weeks and rafi still had ryan as the dj. atleast you remember that i stood in for you guys when u had no one, and ripped it up good look

Originally posted by djchrisr

actually this is to kosta so fuck you rafi. kosta thank you for finally putting my name out about saints cause i rocked it 4 2 weeks and rafi still had ryan as the dj. atleast you remember that i stood in for you guys when u had no one, and ripped it up good look

Haha I dont think Rafi knows who dj's there half the time. Good Looks. Good seein you this weekend. Whenever you wanna drop pff the weave runners lemme know.

thats cool Ruh but remember we do different jobs. thank u for filling in during break but now im back and it will be Roveen and i switching back and forth every week. I needed the break from there anyway so tonight will be a good night there.

Originally posted by kelly0616

calmdown boys!!!

Kelly as you know there has been tons of drama that has finally been squared away between Rafi and Myself.

I dont think it was Ryan's place to say anything about Ruh or to air dirty laundry on a public forum.

We will handle this privately and please no one post about bullshit on here we are all running a business and want to encourage people to come to our party instead of making ourselves look like bickering fools where no one will come.

Rafi and I have made our decisions and we will not make anyone look like a fool. We are handling this our way behind closed doors.

Start pouring drinks Kel, we all need a stiff one!!!!

I head Rafi sucker-punched you, and then you turned around and hit him with the napkin despenser from Surf Club's bathroom.

They say you left him knocked out on the bathroom floor as you worked as the bathroom attendant. did he get pissed on?

Do you work the bathrooms at Merge too?

:D

like the new pictures?

Originally posted by voodoolounge

I head Rafi sucker-punched you, and then you turned around and hit him with the napkin despenser from Surf Club's bathroom.

They say you left him knocked out on the bathroom floor as you worked as the bathroom attendant. did he get pissed on?

Do you work the bathrooms at Merge too?

:D

like the new pictures?

You are a sick freak Ronnie.....all weekend I hear did you and this voodoolounge guy get in a fight. Why does he have it out for you. I tried explaining to them that were really friends but no one belives me!!!!

You coming by Saints tonight or latitude tomorrow for axel's b-day.

Originally posted by voodoolounge

I like picking on Kosta...

I just might start picking on Axel soon...

Watch out Axel!

How was Merge Kosta?

Axel said you dont have the balls to pick on him b/c youre scared.

Merge was rediculous. You should have come by. Then again I heard you went to the gay club in AC.

Originally posted by kostaP

"Axel said you dont have the balls to pick on him b/c youre scared."

I'm sure Axel said that, way to egg me on!

I'm sure Axel's going to appreciate you turning my waste of time skills from you, to his ugly mug.

:laugh:

FYI

I have very large balls

Ronnie it is my goal to get candid Kosta pics for you this summer so we can prove that all of these embarrassing pics are the real deal and not photoshopped by the way to Kosta I still have the napkin from sat night I will keep it and cherish my whole life

Originally posted by foodidoo

Ronnie it is my goal to get candid Kosta pics for you this summer so we can prove that all of these embarrassing pics are the real deal and not photoshopped by the way to Kosta I still have the napkin from sat night I will keep it and cherish my whole life

What were you doing with that homeless guy when you would leave merge. Every time you 2 came out of the alley he was pulling up his pants and you were wiping your mouth... hhmmmmm.

Originally posted by foodidoo

Stop in Voodoo one Wednesday. Let me know when your comming by, I'll get Kosta to work the bathrooms

see now rafi i know what i can do and i know i can ruin all ur fun so well see what happens now u dumbass. i dont think i put any dirt about ur problem with kosta. i just just said money negotiations bc i wanted that raise. now u turn this to war so war u will get.