Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
guest00901

Late Night Sex Talks With Mom

Recommended Posts

So I stayed home on a friday night due to the fact I was a little under the weather and I sat outside with my mom smoking cigs talking bout our sex history. And let me tell you my mom was A WILD WOMEN!! ( like mother like daughter I guess ;) ) But it was so funny after 19 years to finally have this talk with my mom about everything. Positions, Masturbating, Penis Size, Past Lovers and she also had a few things to say bout a couple of my X's hahaha. It felt really nice but yet a little weird to have that convo but hey mother daughter bonding is always welcome :)

Anyone have these convos with their parents?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eurolisa

ya my dad used to tell me i would get pregant if i let a guy kiss me :laugh: then i must have about a million kids by now :laugh: :laugh:

Man if that were true I think I'd be able to over-populate Montana :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my mom thinks it's terrible the way hip-hop culture has popularized doggy-style. "kids get it from all those rap videos," she says, "and it's so demeaning to women. men don't even look at our faces, and we get nothing out of it."

"we don't get nothing out of it," i once replied.

"but nothing beats a good frontal," was her firm response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

my mom thinks it's terrible the way hip-hop culture has popularized doggy-style. "kids get it from all those rap videos," she says, "and it's so demeaning to women. men don't even look at our faces, and we get nothing out of it."

"we don't get nothing out of it," i once replied.

"but nothing beats a good frontal," was her firm response.

tell your mom that my mom sayed, "Doggy style is da shiznit."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

So I stayed home on a friday night due to the fact I was a little under the weather and I sat outside with my mom smoking cigs talking bout our sex history. And let me tell you my mom was A WILD WOMEN!! ( like mother like daughter I guess ;) ) But it was so funny after 19 years to finally have this talk with my mom about everything. Positions, Masturbating, Penis Size, Past Lovers and she also had a few things to say bout a couple of my X's hahaha. It felt really nice but yet a little weird to have that convo but hey mother daughter bonding is always welcome :)

Anyone have these convos with their parents?

Your mom is cool.................is she hot too? Better yet, is she busy this weekend???

M.I.L.F.!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm pretty cool when it comes to talking about sex with my mom and my dad... more so with my mom of course...

but my dad did sit me down at age nine with an educational book (pics and all) and explained to me in detail how babies are born.

I have no idea why he had that talk with me at nine and not when i hit puberty...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

Your mom is cool.................is she hot too? Better yet, is she busy this weekend???

M.I.L.F.!!!!!!!!

her mom is real cool but be careful shes a court aid so if you do anything stupid she'll supoena ur ass :) and the judge will be on her side!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by thrillfire

but my dad did sit me down at age nine with an educational book (pics and all) and explained to me in detail how babies are born.

I have no idea why he had that talk with me at nine and not when i hit puberty...

There's no reason he should've waited till you hit puberty... I knew all about "where babies come from" when I was about 5. There was some show on tv that was made for kids, my grandma thought it was disgraceful but my Mom thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread...

Sex, on the other hand, I learned about through the Playboy channel, lol, when I was 7...

Ain't nothing wrong with parents teaching their kids about sex and reproduction at a young age.

BUT- talking with my parents about sex now? I prefer to pass on that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Anyone have these convos with their parents?

No, not about sex....my mom is very old fashioned when it comes to sex, I don't even think she thinks I'm having any....But even if she wasn't this way, I still don't think I'd enjoy discussing any of this with her...doesn't seem right.

But as far as everything else, relationships, life, friends, etc... I talk to my mom all the time, we are very close :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mystify22

No, not about sex....my mom is very old fashioned when it comes to sex, I don't even think she thinks I'm having any....But even if she wasn't this way, I still don't think I'd enjoy discussing any of this with her...doesn't seem right.

But as far as everything else, relationships, life, friends, etc... I talk to my mom all the time, we are very close :heart:

ditto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×