Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Late Night Sex Talks With Mom

guest00901

...it's one thing to be able to talk about sex with your mother.....it's a completely other thing to discuss gettin rammed in your ass and what speed u like to use your vibrator on....there is a distinct line that i don't think should be crossed......eck........that's when u start to blur the line between parent and friend....or equal...............besides.....that's just fucking gross.......................

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

So I stayed home on a friday night due to the fact I was a little under the weather and I sat outside with my mom smoking cigs talking bout our sex history. And let me tell you my mom was A WILD WOMEN!! ( like mother like daughter I guess ;) ) But it was so funny after 19 years to finally have this talk with my mom about everything. Positions, Masturbating, Penis Size, Past Lovers and she also had a few things to say bout a couple of my X's hahaha. It felt really nice but yet a little weird to have that convo but hey mother daughter bonding is always welcome :)

Anyone have these convos with their parents?

You and your mom should do each other.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

You and your mom should do each other.

how long did it take you to think of this lame and childish remark? i hope u didnt hurt yourself by overthinking, go back under the rock u climbed out of and do society a favor k kido:D ..thanks BUH BYE

From when I first got "the talk" from my mom when I was in 4th grade.... I don't think I've ever brought anything up. I remember when I was in middle school my mom saying she'd never disclose information about her own sex life....EVER.

My mom is too conservative Catholic. She starts blushing if I say something even like masterbate around her. So no, I'd have to say I'd never be talking to my mom about how "big" my bf is, or what position we did it in last night. Hells no.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

My mom & dad used to do stricly doggy style! I never would have thought that

how did this info reach you :hey: ?
Originally posted by eurolisa

i hear my parents having sex all the time and it makes me sick thinking about them ..ughh

i'm so sorry to hear that :yuck: .

Originally posted by brandy76

as a kid my room was right next to my parents room is it wierd that i played with myself to the sound of their squeaking bed:eek:

For your sake, I hope you were adopted. :hey: