Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good places to go this week

BK

Yeah, I know another damn tourist from the NY area asking for help. But seriously, does anyone know good places to go from june 20th through the weekend. Any hookups with <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> would be much appreciated too. Thanks in advance for any help.

p.s. Also what is the story with Nicki beach club. I heard good thing about it from a friend. Is it only good on Sunday?

bk>

6/22: jvm @ crobar

OR

talla 2xl, padilla etc. @ shadow

~space for afterhours w/ edgar~

not sure bout sat tho... there is always space but afterhours are amazing that night. check the patio out on sunday morning

& yes, nikki's beach is a sunday late day thing.

have fun smile.gif

Remember that Miami is reversed from the rest of the US. The summer is our dead time.

Not that you still can't have a blast, and actually the crowd is a better crowd, but it won't be packed around the ropes like winter.

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

Yep, I'm agreein'. Looks like summers just may pick up after this last conference. We just had Maas, tonight it's Van M, next weeks there's Digweed and then the big independance day bash. Hope the whole summer follows the same format! cwm7.gif

Archived