Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
guest00901

The "i Rabbit" WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

So I have taken in a GREAT NEW LOVE for toys and today I bout the all new IMPROVED RABBIT called the "i Rabbit" It has more vibration control and the head spins both ways and does this cool lil jig ;) I can't wait to try it out tonight!! I shall give full details later :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

So I have taken in a GREAT NEW LOVE for toys and today I bout the all new IMPROVED RABBIT called the "i Rabbit" It has more vibration control and the head spins both ways and does this cool lil jig ;) I can't wait to try it out tonight!! I shall give full details later :D

See that, in a couple of weeks, you'll forget all about the male of the species.

:aright:

I Think im getting close :laugh:

espically after tonight;)

Yeah..........we gotta keep an eye on you. I've had two friends that were in a similar situation as you've describing...........

.................the both ended up becoming lesbians

WOOOHOOO!!!

Originally posted by ou812

Yeah..........we gotta keep an eye on you. I've had two friends that were in a similar situation as you've describing...........

.................the both ended up becoming lesbians

WOOOHOOO!!!

:laugh:

Well I wouldnt go so far as full on lesbo....i love a hard throbbing cock over a wet pussy any day :aright:

Ok let me tell you this....you will never want a man ever again...it is the most amazing fucking thing in the world. I think I had 8 Orgasams within an hour of going at it with myself...damn...I see life in a totally different perspective right now hahaha...im so relaxed :)

Ok let me tell you this....you will never want a man ever again...it is the most amazing fucking thing in the world. I think I had 8 Orgasams within an hour of going at it with myself...damn...I see life in a totally different perspective right now hahaha...im so relaxed :)

Wow...................the last woman I heard utter words like those was 34...................it's all downhill from here Dee.

:D:laugh::cool::(

Originally posted by ou812

Then you're not as observant as I though you were sassa.

so you're not? :laugh2:

eh, don't worry dude, i'm just pulling your chain. you're probably as macho as they come........:aright: