Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I wonder if everbody is partying hard tonight??

Sitting here at home tonight wondering if I am missing out on the jersey shore's home opening weekend. I am thinking of hopping in the car and blasting down to Surf Club tomorrow. but skippin temps cause i have no place to stay and don't wanna drive home wasted = DWI no good. + temps is gonna be a zoo, probably no fun cause u won't be able to move.. or for that matter get to the bar.. or get to the bathroom.. or dance.. why do we feel the need to go to the clubs on holiday weekends??

Originally posted by H-BomB

Sitting here at home tonight wondering if I am missing out on the jersey shore's home opening weekend. I am thinking of hopping in the car and blasting down to Surf Club tomorrow. but skippin temps cause i have no place to stay and don't wanna drive home wasted = DWI no good. + temps is gonna be a zoo, probably no fun cause u won't be able to move.. or for that matter get to the bar.. or get to the bathroom.. or dance.. why do we feel the need to go to the clubs on holiday weekends??

Well I did the trip last night left Bergan CTY around 11pm drove to seaside parked the whip partied at MERGE had a good time and drove home. I thought it was worth it. I just made sure I didn't rink too much. I guess sometimes it is a good thing that there isn't much K going around lately. I do not know about tonight but MERGE was packed last night and there additions to the sound system blows away all others on the Boulavard. I wouls say if you go to TEMPTS every year go for it. Oh by the way the reason why we all feel the need to go on the holiday weekend for me is the vibe.

Hey.. FYI.. you are missin out on NJ's hottest.. Get your ass on down to the shore. Surf Club was off the fuckin hook sunday..PM/night music was intense, drinks girls girls, oh my god girls.. If you even crave it, need it, if you even think about it, dude get your ass down there.. :idea: