Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meganite Review.. Zentz - Picotto - Fasano

I am writing this the instant i got home from ARC, so if it's jibberish, i appologize.

I arrived at ARC at roughly 12:30am, it was pretty empty( no surprise since it was mad early) I ran in to matt (i don't know his CP USERNAME... but he's the guy that 2 picottos ago gave Picotto a SHIRT)and we chilled on the floor for about 20 minutes, and Brian Zentz started throwin down some bangin shit. by around 1:45 it was starting to fill up and i started to recognize people from the last time i came to Picotto nite. Anywayz picotto came on at around 2ish, and he started hittin his bangin stuff, and it was pretty fuckin sweet, but he seemed to be having some CD issues, cause throughout the night he kept getting skips. Overall his set was hard and fast, but not exactly his best. I saw Sexxyme and her very sexy friend, up in the booth for most of the night, having a blast. I'm not sure what time picotto got off and Fasano came on, but he came on with just some sick sick stuff, and he also seemed to be having trouble with skips... he wrapped out around 7:40am i believe, and he was overall very good.

There was a good vibe tonight, and everyone was into it for most of the night. The ladies were lookin damn good tonight, and sexxyme and your friend are at the top of that list.... ;)

Overall i had a great time and enjoyed some sick ass beats.

:::Odd thing i had happen to me; this guy comes up to me and introduces himself to me, and says you did you come alone, and then asks me to take this thing he had and smell, it was good for me and was organic.... No offense to him, but that shit bugged me out. He then went up to a girl and put something on her finger, and then introduced himself... fuckin weird!

Man of the night:

Bryan Zentz!!!

set was sooo good....if you didnt come early you missed it, he ended with d-clash and no trainwrecks.

Mauro is never at his best in nyc..his set was blah, 1hr of minimal then it was ok but 6 trainwrecks isnt a good thing....high light of his set had to be monika kruse - wavez(picotto private rmx)

Gabry Fasano was good but his set didnt have any flow and dude didnt even play any of his bootleg remixes...benzoal, gatex or dooms day...but his set got better towards the end so not bad for his second time playing in the states.

Bryan zent was the man....and there were to many guidos in there

daemoncel dont forget to join TA!

next up:

speedy j and mistress @ tronic for 5$ on 5/26

Originally posted by Taub

Man of the night:

Bryan Zentz!!!

set was sooo good....if you didnt come early you missed it, he ended with d-clash and no trainwrecks.

Mauro is never at his best in nyc..his set was blah, 1hr of minimal then it was ok but 6 trainwrecks isnt a good thing....high light of his set had to be monika kruse - wavez(picotto private rmx)

Gabry Fasano was good but his set didnt have any flow and dude didnt even play any of his bootleg remixes...benzoal, gatex or dooms day...but his set got better towards the end so not bad for his second time playing in the states.

Bryan zent was the man....and there were to many guidos in there

daemoncel dont forget to join TA!

next up:

speedy j and mistress @ tronic for 5$ on 5/26

i won't! and i know your tired, cause you just basically copy and pasted your other post to here, heheh..

have to agree Zentz took the cake!

Originally posted by daemoncel

I am writing this the instant i got home from ARC, so if it's jibberish, i appologize.

I arrived at ARC at roughly 12:30am, it was pretty empty( no surprise since it was mad early) I ran in to matt (i don't know his CP USERNAME... but he's the guy that 2 picottos ago gave Picotto a SHIRT)and we chilled on the floor for about 20 minutes, and Brian Zentz started throwin down some bangin shit. by around 1:45 it was starting to fill up and i started to recognize people from the last time i came to Picotto nite. Anywayz picotto came on at around 2ish, and he started hittin his bangin stuff, and it was pretty fuckin sweet, but he seemed to be having some CD issues, cause throughout the night he kept getting skips. Overall his set was hard and fast, but not exactly his best. I saw Sexxyme and her very sexy friend, up in the booth for most of the night, having a blast. I'm not sure what time picotto got off and Fasano came on, but he came on with just some sick sick stuff, and he also seemed to be having trouble with skips... he wrapped out around 7:40am i believe, and he was overall very good.

There was a good vibe tonight, and everyone was into it for most of the night. The ladies were lookin damn good tonight, and sexxyme and your friend are at the top of that list.... ;)

Overall i had a great time and enjoyed some sick ass beats.

:::Odd thing i had happen to me; this guy comes up to me and introduces himself to me, and says you did you come alone, and then asks me to take this thing he had and smell, it was good for me and was organic.... No offense to him, but that shit bugged me out. He then went up to a girl and put something on her finger, and then introduced himself... fuckin weird!

My friend and I had a blast tonight...:D BTW...Thank youuuu :)