Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whalen @ Five

teriaki

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great sets by Alex & Fred :D I had a blast. Wasn't feeling that crowd though. I don't think I have ever been so agressively pursued on the dancefloor by creeps as I was on Friday night! Ugh, I just want to dance - leave me alone! I especially appreciated the guy that wanted to pick a fight w/ me after I told him politely that we didn't want to dance w/ him. Classy guy he was.

Anyhow other than that yay! It was a fun night. As always I have pics!!! hehehe

Charlie's Angels or the Palmer girls? :confused:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1479782

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Great sets by Alex & Fred :D I had a blast. Wasn't feeling that crowd though. I don't think I have ever been so agressively pursued on the dancefloor by creeps as I was on Friday night! Ugh, I just want to dance - leave me alone! I especially appreciated the guy that wanted to pick a fight w/ me after I told him politely that we didn't want to dance w/ him. Classy guy he was.

btw, this is Vic posting under joey's name, to lazy to log out and log back in...anyway, tiny, you just know george acosta will be going back to Five constantly :D

I had a blast Friday night even though I got seriously groped and manhandled all night long by some CP girls who shall remain nameless. :rolleyes: I had so many hands on me, I felt like an information kiosk at a blind man's convention. Chynadoll even showed up late night to get in on the action. :tongue:

What a wknd! So much partying, so little time... :D

It was cool to meet Reval @ Guarapo (thanx for the CD dude, I listened to it the whole wknd), he played some great tunes. After that I went to Five (awesome set of tunes, I had a blast).

On sat I ended up @ Five again even though I hadn't really planned to to be there. Way more crowded than friday, good music but not near as good as friday (what can I say, I like trance better). From there to an afterhours party, got home at 3 PM on sunday, good thing monday was a holiday! :drunk: