Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whalen @ Five

teriaki

DC CP and friends owned the dancefloor and the speakers as well. It was great to put a face with all the names. A special thanks to Rocky's friend (Dave?) for keeping the more aggressive guidos at bay and to Teriaki who made sure that I didn't get dehydrated.

Oh and Shady, too, for acting like he didn't notice me copping a cheap feel.

The music was amazing!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by moto

On sat I ended up @ Five again even though I hadn't really planned to to be there. Way more crowded than friday, good music but not near as good as friday (what can I say, I like trance better). From there to an afterhours party, got home at 3 PM on sunday, good thing monday was a holiday! :drunk:

Duh! did you look at the lineup? Miguel migs and Jay J of Naked music? They are ONLY the cream of the crop house djs/producers. I had a blast that night listening to some good fuckin' house.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Duh! did you look at the lineup? Miguel migs and Jay J of Naked music? They are ONLY the cream of the crop house djs/producers.

DUH! I did & that's why I went back to Five on Sat :idea:

Originally posted by vicman

does that include shady? :confused:

Maybe. :shaky:

No not our guys. I mean the weirdos who wouldn't back off when us ladies made it painfully obvious that we wanted no part of their sausage factory action. Ick - I hate places like that after last call when the desperadoes come out of the woodwork. :blown:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I did for a little while. ;)

Vic missed it. :(

i think that any inquiry as to why there wasnt any pics taken of that event are obvious. everyone was :drunk::screwy: :goofy: :puke: by the time you got on the speaker. :(

Originally posted by moto

DUH! I did & that's why I went back to Five on Sat :idea:

then im sure you knew what to expect. When migs comes around, so does a nice sized crowd. And of course good music is always a promise. So you didn't plan on going but you ended up there anyway?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I got no problem with cheap feels. You were probably too drunk to notice some of the feels I copped. :D

Heh, Cookie was all over Shady. I remember leaning over to my friend Chrissy and saying "he's in heaven right now" HAHA

I had 3 drinks and wasn't buzzed at all. I was robbed! :box:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Heh, Cookie was all over Shady. I remember leaning over to my friend Chrissy and saying "he's in heaven right now" HAHA

I had 3 drinks and wasn't buzzed at all. I was robbed! :box:

I walked over to Lou at one point and had this conversation:

Me: "I just got felt up by Cookie and Nourishment".

Lou: "How do you feel about that."

Me: "Kind of cheap. Like an object... a toy... like an inhumanized piece of meat... I'm going back for more!"

Lou: "Cool"

Originally posted by rockyblue

i'm telling you that the best way to keep the guys from grabbing at your treats is to dance on the speakers.

Damn speakers.... if I were just a little taller. :clap:

Oh, and no worries 'bout the water Nourishment. I'm almost certain someone would have passed out before the night was over. Someone needs to tell 5 about an invention called freon.