Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whalen @ Five

teriaki

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I had a blast Friday night even though I got seriously groped and manhandled all night long by some CP girls who shall remain nameless. :rolleyes: I had so many hands on me, I felt like an information kiosk at a blind man's convention. Chynadoll even showed up late night to get in on the action. :tongue:

u know how i do ;) and you love every second of it, esp when that old dood with the white hat tried to get in on the action and was stalking me and my girl everywhere, i had to tell him shady was my pimp and to step off!!!

Originally posted by chynado11

u know how i do ;) and you love every second of it, esp when that old dood with the white hat tried to get in on the action and was stalking me and my girl everywhere, i had to tell him shady was my pimp and to step off!!!

I should've given your undercarriage a little "how's your father" in front of that dude to make sure there was no misunderstanding. brow.gif

OMG!! Shady had to save me from that guy too. He was relentless in his pusuit of conversation, but I swear I couldn't understand a word that mushmouth was saying.

Originally posted by nourishment

OMG!! Shady had to save me from that guy too. He was relentless in his pusuit of conversation, but I swear I couldn't understand a word that mushmouth was saying.

He kept trying to talk to me. He was saying something about how he was visiting and wants to meet people. He asked to get introduced to you and Chynadoll. But I told him you were both my bitches and I keep you guys on a short leash.

haha when i left i had seen he was lurking around you and ur friend....he looked like he was from gilligans island or something lol

was that his first roll or something LOL

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

He kept trying to talk to me. He was saying something about how he was visiting and wants to meet people. He asked to get introduced to you and Chynadoll. But I told him you were both my bitches and I keep you guys on a short leash.

nice answer shady, i love it when u get aggressive

:spank:

:laugh: I hadn't thought of that. I suppose I wouldn't be surprised. At least the asshole had great taste in fine young womenz.

remind me to never be at five that late if thats the crowd they are gonna let in :laugh2:

haha when i left i had seen he was lurking around you and ur friend....he looked like he was from gilligans island or something lol

was that his first roll or something LOL

He was a nice enough guy. Completely harmless, I'd say. Just not from this country, or maybe not even from this planet so he wasn't familiar with the customs. He probably comes from a culture where it's assumed that women obey all men's commands and come armed with dowries. Actually, I think he may be onto something there.