Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Show me a girl that isn't a tease....

georgym

yeah sometimes you're just really friendly to someone and they interpret that as interest.......happened to me several times.......maybe guys look for something that isn't there...i dunno.......

it's a game of mental wits, i would say........

Originally posted by sassa

yeah sometimes you're just really friendly to someone and they interpret that as interest.......happened to me several times.......maybe guys look for something that isn't there...i dunno.......

it's a game of mental wits, i would say........

there is absolutely no such things as platonic women friends... any guy that is ur friend is trying to bone you... either that or they must somehow pretend to be nice eg. you are their friends girlfriend.

there is absolutely no such things as a man having platonic women friends... any guy that is ur friend is trying to bone you... either that or they must somehow pretend to be nice, for example you are their friends girlfriend... therefore by acting really nice to us you are sending the signal of interest which we interpret correctly its just you wanna be buddy buddy and we want to bump uglies.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

there is absolutely no such things as a man having platonic women friends... any guy that is ur friend is trying to bone you... either that or they must somehow pretend to be nice, for example you are their friends girlfriend... therefore by acting really nice to us you are sending the signal of interest which we interpret correctly its just you wanna be buddy buddy and we want to bump uglies.

But what if the girl saved your life, and the 2 of you stayed friends? That's not purely based on sex :confused:

im sorry.... but thats bullshit

yea some guys are prolly like yea shes hot and if it came down to it, id prolly fuck her.... but to say that every male/female relationship is purely based on the desire to sleep with the other person is completely unfair

Originally posted by linabina

im sorry.... but thats bullshit

yea some guys are prolly like yea shes hot and if it came down to it, id prolly fuck her.... but to say that every male/female relationship is purely based on the desire to sleep with the other person is completely unfair

... hehe so little we know about the mind of a man...

Not true. There is this girl Beth that I am friends with and there is no way I'd ever sleep with her. It just wont happen and believe there were a times when I could of. But I never will. I do not feel the need to sleep with her, it just not there. BUT we a re really good friends.

although i can sort of understand what you're saying, i don't agree.

i have two best friends here, both guys. one has a girlfriend in germany and is totally platonic. the other has been with another friend of mine and we are cool with each other. although they might find me attractive or vice versa, that doesn't mean we are going to cross that line to fuck up our friendship. if you value that more rather than getting some booty or whatever, it can be a great thing.

maybe most guys want to bone their female friends, but that doesn't mean all of them will..... attraction to someone is purely emotional and entirely a human thing...so what. as long as you have a conscience, and a mind to decipher whether it's right or wrong, you're good.

great dumb and dumber :)

u dont know all prophet michael ;)

although it may be tru in ur case... cuz u might actually want to fuck every female friend u have... but that doesnt mean its tru for everyone else :D

Originally posted by sassa

although i can sort of understand what you're saying, i don't agree.

i have two best friends here, both guys. one has a girlfriend in germany and is totally platonic. the other has been with another friend of mine and we are cool with each other. although they might find me attractive or vice versa, that doesn't mean we are going to cross that line to fuck up our friendship. if you value that more rather than getting some booty or whatever, it can be a great thing.

maybe most guys want to bone their female friends, but that doesn't mean all of them will..... attraction to someone is purely emotional and entirely a human thing...so what. as long as you have a conscience, and a mind to decipher whether it's right or wrong, you're good.

i <3 sassa

i agree with trancer...

still, i would say this only counts for ATTRACTIVE girls.

lina, hahaha, so many male friends and you seriously think not at least 9/10 would FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT *if* you would give them the chance???

hahaha, for a test, lina, try OFFERING sex to one of your friends... and WATCH who DENIES it haha :)!

NO GUY wants to be a hot girl´s friend. we ALL want to fuck them. if that were not the case, would you not see FAT, UGLY chicks with great personalities surrounded by guys in bars?

believe me... EVERY GUY wants to fuck EVERY FINE CHICK he encounters. a "friendship" allows him to work his way into her slowly and establish some sort of foothold before going for the FUCK. take away that possibility, and the "friendship" disappears because it never existed in the first place. have an attractive girlfriend of yours try this sometime. exchange herself in a "friendly" situation for some ugly girl. see what happens. if the guy hangs out with the ugly girl AT ALL, it is because he is trying to score points with the HB. otherwise, he will not spend time with a friendly ugly girl

if you can't figure out a REASON why the two of you are friends... you're NOT!

women go into friendships because they want FRIENDS. men go into friendships because they want PUSSY and are afraid to ask for it. they always WANT it and never GET it... TENSION! women DON'T want it so they are FINE with being friends with some SAP and telling him about the REAL MEN they fucked during the time they were going out on the town with their FRIENDS! HAHAHAHA!

:)