Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Show me a girl that isn't a tease....

georgym

Originally posted by trancerxn112

you guys should make a movie together... end it by driving off a cliff...

i think it should end up me throwing you off the cliff........or you jumping off it yourself.........

Originally posted by tastey

i agree with trancer...

still, i would say this only counts for ATTRACTIVE girls.

lina, hahaha, so many male friends and you seriously think not at least 9/10 would FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT *if* you would give them the chance???

hahaha, for a test, lina, try OFFERING sex to one of your friends... and WATCH who DENIES it haha :)!

NO GUY wants to be a hot girl´s friend. we ALL want to fuck them. if that were not the case, would you not see FAT, UGLY chicks with great personalities surrounded by guys in bars?

believe me... EVERY GUY wants to fuck EVERY FINE CHICK he encounters. a "friendship" allows him to work his way into her slowly and establish some sort of foothold before going for the FUCK. take away that possibility, and the "friendship" disappears because it never existed in the first place. have an attractive girlfriend of yours try this sometime. exchange herself in a "friendly" situation for some ugly girl. see what happens. if the guy hangs out with the ugly girl AT ALL, it is because he is trying to score points with the HB. otherwise, he will not spend time with a friendly ugly girl

if you can't figure out a REASON why the two of you are friends... you're NOT!

women go into friendships because they want FRIENDS. men go into friendships because they want PUSSY and are afraid to ask for it. they always WANT it and never GET it... TENSION! women DON'T want it so they are FINE with being friends with some SAP and telling him about the REAL MEN they fucked during the time they were going out on the town with their FRIENDS! HAHAHAHA!

:)

I'm not gonna read this shit, it's to long.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

read it he makes a lot of sense

thats a first...

and any guy that would fuck any female in sight WOULD agree with this theory about guys/girls being friends...

to each his own... but i beg to differ

p.s. by u guys insisting that this is how men really are, ur reeeeeally showin a lot for urselves... good job ;):aright:

Originally posted by tastey

i agree with trancer...

still, i would say this only counts for ATTRACTIVE girls.

lina, hahaha, so many male friends and you seriously think not at least 9/10 would FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT *if* you would give them the chance???

hahaha, for a test, lina, try OFFERING sex to one of your friends... and WATCH who DENIES it haha :)!

NO GUY wants to be a hot girl´s friend. we ALL want to fuck them. if that were not the case, would you not see FAT, UGLY chicks with great personalities surrounded by guys in bars?

believe me... EVERY GUY wants to fuck EVERY FINE CHICK he encounters. a "friendship" allows him to work his way into her slowly and establish some sort of foothold before going for the FUCK. take away that possibility, and the "friendship" disappears because it never existed in the first place. have an attractive girlfriend of yours try this sometime. exchange herself in a "friendly" situation for some ugly girl. see what happens. if the guy hangs out with the ugly girl AT ALL, it is because he is trying to score points with the HB. otherwise, he will not spend time with a friendly ugly girl

if you can't figure out a REASON why the two of you are friends... you're NOT!

women go into friendships because they want FRIENDS. men go into friendships because they want PUSSY and are afraid to ask for it. they always WANT it and never GET it... TENSION! women DON'T want it so they are FINE with being friends with some SAP and telling him about the REAL MEN they fucked during the time they were going out on the town with their FRIENDS! HAHAHAHA!

:)

i had a teacher back in the day who used to say the same thing...

can't disagree with that...

but i will say, that it doesn't mean there ISN'T a friendship... it just means that the guy DOES want to fuck her... which may just be in addition to the friendship.... (or not... but it doesn't prove either way)

i dunno,,

call me odd, but i have made friends with girls just to have them as friends, and get advice from a girls' perspective. There's lots of situations where i've been involved or was going out with a girl, and i'd ask one of my "girl-friends" for advice, and they'd be much more on point than the guys .

Plus, this goes way back to the psychological belief that people like to befriend , in general, good-looking people. So perhaps you can even say on a deeper level that guys not only make friends with girls who they are attracted to, but also to guys who they are attracted to.

:eek:

Originally posted by gmccookny

i dunno,,

call me odd, but i have made friends with girls just to have them as friends, and get advice from a girls' perspective. There's lots of situations where i've been involved or was going out with a girl, and i'd ask one of my "girl-friends" for advice, and they'd be much more on point than the guys .

Plus, this goes way back to the psychological belief that people like to befriend , in general, good-looking people. So perhaps you can even say on a deeper level that guys not only make friends with girls who they are attracted to, but also to guys who they are attracted to.

:eek:

ur not odd... ur normal.

Originally posted by joeg

can't disagree with that...

but i will say, that it doesn't mean there ISN'T a friendship... it just means that the guy DOES want to fuck her... which may just be in addition to the friendship.... (or not... but it doesn't prove either way)

ok.... i have some guy friends that if i did proposition them, theyd say no. yea in their head maybe theyd be like "omg i cant believe shes doing this" and have the angel and the devil on each shoulder... but that would be simply out of attraction... like gmccookny said people generally like to befriend good looking people...at the same time, while he might be attracted for whatever reason, he'd never say yes, for the simple fact of our friendship

Originally posted by linabina

at the same time, while he might be attracted for whatever reason, he'd never say yes, for the simple fact of our friendship

:laugh:

you seriously think that if you would offer a man some booty on the side he would deny it?

you think if you would offer him a relationship (friendship PLUS sex) he would deny it? ... because it could DESTROY THE FRIENDSHIP? cute :laugh:

i didnt mean b/c it would destroy the friendship.... put it this way- all of my friends are guys.... some are close, some are the best friends ive ever had, some are just like brothers to me... dont sit here telling me how my friends would/would not act in a given situation b/c u just dont know. ur generalizing... and by doing that ur trying to prove that all men are assholes, pigs and only in it for the sex. thats NOT THE MAIN REASON guys are friends with girls, esp in my case. sure if he finds the girl attractive and she said no strings attached, lets do it, hes gonna say yes... and vice versa. any horny man or horny girl would do the same. its natural.. but by saying that theres no such thing as a platonic relationship between males and females is, once again, not fair.

Of course a man & a woman can have close friendship.....One of my best friends is a guy who happens to be extremely attractive....Sure...when we first met it was probably based on being attracted to one another....But when you establish such a strong PLATONIC relationship w/ them their looks don't phase you anymore b/c you care about them so much as a person & someone you confide in......My friends used to joke all the time about how "we should just hook up already" but it's at the point now where I couldn't even look @ him in a sexual way even if I tried.....A good friendship w/ someone of the opposite sex is hard to come by & when that friendship is formed.....I doubt either person would want to do anything to fuck it up..wether they were attracted to the person or not...

Originally posted by sweetie029

Of course a man & a woman can have close friendship.....One of my best friends is a guy who happens to be extremely attractive....Sure...when we first met it was probably based on being attracted to one another....But when you establish such a strong PLATONIC relationship w/ them their looks don't phase you anymore b/c you care about them so much as a person & someone you confide in......My friends used to joke all the time about how "we should just hook up already" but it's at the point now where I couldn't even look @ him in a sexual way even if I tried.....A good friendship w/ someone of the opposite sex is hard to come by & when that friendship is formed.....I doubt either person would want to do anything to fuck it up..wether they were attracted to the person or not...

thats because hes stuck in the friend zone... when u wait to long to make your move you get trapped in the friend zone and become a dick in a jar... break incase of emergency

ur referring to the guys mentality right?

Of course! Men and women can relate to one another on so many levels other than sex alone... we're not exactly different species you know... anyone who is unable to see that, well- it's pretty pathetic if you ask me...

Originally posted by tastyt

Of course! Men and women can relate to one another on so many levels other than sex alone... we're not exactly different species you know... anyone who is unable to see that, well- it's pretty pathetic if you ask me...

i can see where you are going with this and theres a strong possibility that you are right... but in my experience the girls that i started out being "friends" with always led to some kinda of sexual relationship. I dunno im just giving you my point but can i ask you a question... do you notice that with the exception of Smurf no other guy would comment on this one way or the other... is it possible that maybe men have you fooled?

it is possible but theres 2 categories of friendships i guess... platonic and sexual... ur obviously the type of guy who falls into the sexual side... sex means more to u than a friendship... and therefore u attract the same kinds of girls... maybe b/c u cant relate to them any other way but sexual... maybe not... but u said so urself... every friendship u have turns into something sexual... thats u... thats not every man in this world. i think it has a lot to do with personal experience and the people u meet that allow u to have a friendship thats strictly platonic rather than sexual... maybe u havent gotten to that point yet... who knows.. but just because u cant have a friendship without wanting to fuck the girl, doesnt mean u can speak for everyone else...

it is possible but theres 2 categories of friendships i guess... platonic and sexual... ur obviously the type of guy who falls into the sexual side... sex means more to u than a friendship... and therefore u attract the same kinds of girls... maybe b/c u cant relate to them any other way but sexual... maybe not... but u said so urself... every friendship u have turns into something sexual... thats u... thats not every man in this world. i think it has a lot to do with personal experience and the people u meet that allow u to have a friendship thats strictly platonic rather than sexual... maybe u havent gotten to that point yet... who knows.. but just because u cant have a friendship without wanting to fuck the girl, doesnt mean u can speak for everyone else...

well we are friends and i wouldnt ever fuck around with you so i guess my point of view should be nulled...