Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicapples

how do you drive this thing?

Recommended Posts

Perfectly good way to ruin a set of wheels and body work.

He must have replaced his suspension with solid steel. Obviously them moron didn't think about the effects of running such a low profile tire with an oversized rim. Oops. Oh well, i do suppose it "looks nice." Too bad its on an RX7 and not a civic.

On second thought i wouldn't be surprised if he has hydraulics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teklord310

Perfectly good way to ruin a set of wheels and body work.

He must have replaced his suspension with solid steel. Obviously them moron didn't think about the effects of running such a low profile tire with an oversized rim. Oops. Oh well, i do suppose it "looks nice." Too bad its on an RX7 and not a civic.

On second thought i wouldn't be surprised if he has hydraulics.

just so you know this car is made for drifting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by atomicapples

just so you know this car is made for drifting...

Well then that proves my theory.. barely any suspension travel. 1000+lb/in springs (ie: metal rods welded in instead of shocks)

Let's hope he doesn't hit a bump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest brwneydtrouble

I'm sure it has adjustable coilovers like the toda racing ones that I was gonna put on my S2000......too bad they were $3,400.00.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pssh...

Phoenix's Power Coilover Set > Toyota MR2 1991-95

Adjustable Height, Adjustable Damping 16 way

PART NUMBER:

Phoenixs Coilovers SW20

Part No: Phoenixs Coilovers SW20 $ 5860.86 [yes this is correct]

SHIPPING INFO:

Special Order Only, 8-16 Weeks

DESCRIPTION:

Also known as Garage Fukui. These coilovers are 40% lighter than comprable offerings from Toda racing, Tanabe, JIC or Tein.

Remote Reservoir option included on SW20 model. Reserviors must be custom mounted on chassis.

phoenixs_coilovers_sw20_l.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they're worth more than the car they're going on....

Originally posted by cintron

pssh...

Phoenix's Power Coilover Set > Toyota MR2 1991-95

Adjustable Height, Adjustable Damping 16 way

PART NUMBER:

Phoenixs Coilovers SW20

Part No: Phoenixs Coilovers SW20 $ 5860.86 [yes this is correct]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×